56 replies to this topic

#41 Tronword Furey

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:45 AM

DeejayM, you are a coward and do your totem justice. Cement your Warden philosophy and convince your Clan to give your attack lane over to the Smoke Jaguars.
The Laborer Caste has plenty of room for you. I am quite sure somewhere in occupied Smoke Jaguar territory I would be willing to take you as a bondsman. You would be in charge of the latrine to the Warriors in my Star.

#42 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 05:29 PM

PGI needs to make an event where you get prizes for reaching Terra

cause Jade Falcon needs more pushing toward Terra

#43 DarklightCA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

IS Mechs Nerfed: 5282826828628628262626226262
IS Players: Freaking PGI (plays different IS mech).

Clan Mechs Nerfed: 2
Clan Players: I QUIT, SCREW THIS GAME!

That's all I really get from this topic.

#44 Cadillac

Rookie

• The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:21 AM

Man you guys have some golden ideas here I'm likin it I would love the idea of the kerensky cluster and a deep periphery and maybe even the periphery in general. And maybe make small rewards for captured planets like +5%xp for Dieron something PS2ish. While I love the **** out of the game I do feel like a ton of lore got skipped over I do realize that there is a shitload of lore I mean damn they had like 25 years and like 5 different eras but still i feel like some basics got left out. I also feel if you pick a faction permanently you should go from merc status to maybe a standing house/clan unit and maybe get some more benefits give someone a reason to stay and hold ground. There is sooo damn much they can do here for CW its a damn golden goose they need to stop the nerfs and the outrageous quirks and just focus on all the possibilities I've seen countless suggestions on the forums for better ways to balance it I just wish PGI would just say hey here's the problem here's our plan to fix it. I don't know it is what it is I'll still keep playing. 07 Ladies and Gentlemen

#45 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:34 AM

View PostDeejayM, on 18 May 2015 - 11:27 AM, said:

Can you just send us clans home..
fighting in the IS has been nerfed to the point of not even being an "Invasion" but more of a "just browsing"
Let us just go back to the Kerensky Cluster until you figure out WHAT it is you really want the Clans to be..

We are by our Very Creation an Inner Sphere Invading entity... your numbers show the Clans are about 1/4 of the MWO population. So please before the Clan go drastic and do something PGI will regret..

Can you NOT see and hear both the IS and Clan teams screaming for CW to be fixed and to let the Invasion go WITHOUT messing with all the mechs...

This IS mech gets an ultra AC80 firing triple shots tightly grouped with no heat and the clans get a Mini laser that changes color and sound great but does .5 DMG with 40 heat and 2 min later has a ghost heat spike so if you fire twice you explode.

So please Just send us BACK to our Kerensky cluster and let us fight over meaningless possessions of the same worlds, at least we will be fighting Clan Vs Clan so we all have the same mini lasers...

And no I do not expect a reply.. just the same old indifference and uncaring attitude and more really cool mechs coming out to be greatly anticipated and quickly nerfed..

how about a weekend update that actually tells the status of the MWO universe...
we could have 2 min of Bombadill crying...

Do we need to go Wolf next to teach you how to play clan mechs? We face stomp IS so hard in our clans mechs its almost funny.

#46 buryingbeetle

• PipPip
  • Sergeant
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:48 AM

If I may: It would be nice if there is also a IS vs IS event as well. Chaos march. Maybe we can all take a break from the invasion sometimes too. I'd love to see some NPC defenders as well, the worst part of Community warfare is waiting for a ghost drop.

In addition community warfare hasn't been fully implimented so it needs some work still. Hopefully it'll go through.

#47 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

View PostDemonicD3, on 30 May 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

It is more like..

IS nerf: -2.5% to high quirks
Clan nerf: -12/18% on most popular builds, even stock ones

Edited by CyclonerM, 31 May 2015 - 04:56 AM.

#48 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:32 AM

View PostJohnny Z, on 19 May 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

Cry more clanner.

Im not serious just making rude comments because this is the 100th topic on this subject. I dont think these nerfs are strong enough and the Clan players are doing premptive crying topics.

why doesn't the stalker get a 30% increase of beam durration then?

Why doesn't the centurion get 0 ballistic quirks?

Why doesn't the panther only have a 10% velocity increase for er ppcs/ ppc's?

Why doesn't the IS have 0 missile quirks or at best a quirk for a 4% spread reduction?

Why doesn't IS mechs get armour quirks on only 3 chassis and that's it?

Why doesn't IS get a PPC doing 5 damage with 2.5 splash damage to 2 adjacent torso?

Why doesn't IS get all there cokcpit items exclusives cost more for no reason?

Why do IS lights get to go 20-100 kph faster then indended speeds on multiple chassis but clans don't?

View PostDemonicD3, on 30 May 2015 - 11:31 PM, said:

well, it's not like there is only 2 clan mechs that are viable so clan players can go use there versatility and hundreds of successful mechs right? haha... oh wait...

Edited by Nightshade24, 31 May 2015 - 05:38 AM.

#49 Torchfire Katayama

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 114 posts
  • LocationNA

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

If PGI even read their own forums or played their own game... thing might be different. But they don't appear to do so, hence I doubt things will ever improve.

#50 Extremist Pain

• PipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:59 PM

View PostTorchfire, on 31 May 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

If PGI even read their own forums or played their own game... thing might be different. But they don't appear to do so, hence I doubt things will ever improve.

they joke about how bad they are at the game, look at the last dev blog. They are just trying to produce new mechs for us to buy, and then they nerf them so we have to look to the new mechs for hope. No point on wasting our breath, or even our money anymore.

#51 DarklightCA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 774 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:17 PM

View PostNightshade24, on 31 May 2015 - 05:32 AM, said:

well, it's not like there is only 2 clan mechs that are viable so clan players can go use there versatility and hundreds of successful mechs right? haha... oh wait...

Yea, it's not like the Hellbringer a fast heavy with ECM and lots of good hardpoints could ever be viable... or the Maddog with its many, many missle hardpoints. That Direwolf with the crazy alpha strike builds you can put on it, I see everybody running them in and out of competitive games, obviously they are doing so as a joke because the mech is obviously trash right? Soon you will have the Artic Cheetah soon to be the best light in the game because IS lights got nerfed among the other solid clan mechs.

PGI nerfing the best heavy in the game and the best medium in the game was obviously a devastating blow to clan's, how can you compete with the TDR-9S ER PPC spam? Oh wait that was nerfed awhile ago, how can you compete with the STK-4N. Damn it that was nerfed too. I am trying to think of popular IS mechs that were really good like the Timberwolf and the Stormcrow but I can't think of any that haven't been nerfed yet. I'll get back to you on that.

Edited by DemonicD3, 31 May 2015 - 02:26 PM.

#52 Maverick3

• Pip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEichenau

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostTorchfire, on 31 May 2015 - 01:40 PM, said:

Sorry to disapoint you.
PGI does play the game and I fought em time and again in the actual battles.
PGI is reading the forums, that's why they posted 64 players who got banned for breaking the rules.
Stop Whining begin thinking

View PostNightshade24, on 31 May 2015 - 05:32 AM, said:

why doesn't the stalker get a 30% increase of beam durration then?

Why doesn't the centurion get 0 ballistic quirks?

Why doesn't the panther only have a 10% velocity increase for er ppcs/ ppc's?

Why doesn't the IS have 0 missile quirks or at best a quirk for a 4% spread reduction?

Why doesn't IS mechs get armour quirks on only 3 chassis and that's it?

Why doesn't IS get a PPC doing 5 damage with 2.5 splash damage to 2 adjacent torso?

Why doesn't IS get all there cokcpit items exclusives cost more for no reason?

Why do IS lights get to go 20-100 kph faster then indended speeds on multiple chassis but clans don't?

Because the Stalker 4N, which you are most probably refering to is build for Lasers and not for missiles.
Because the Centurion AH, which you are most probably refering to is build around that AC
Because the Panther 10-K, which you are most probably refering to is build around his Lord Light PPC and doesn't field other weapons normaly. Not to mention that PPCs are currently alot worse than in lore and are normaly not used at all.
Because IS Mechs have quite a big Number of Chassis build solely for the purpose of Missile support and specific weaponusage. There fore many IS Mechs have specialized quirks while the Clan mechs have versetality on their side.
Because see above. Same reason as for missiles.
Because the actual Light PPC tech will be introduced in 10 Years lore wise
Because IS Mechs tend to be more often fielded for Generations by the same pilot who brings tokens from previous battles with him.
Becuase Clan Mechs are build about a modular Design intended for rapid repairs and exchangeability. Sadly the CW Engine does give room for that.

While I explained all questions Lore wise and hope you see reason and not just Troll. I still DO have a Post for PGI here. The above posters have a valid point and that should not be ignored.
CW is right now in Beta state that has been tested good for quite some time now. We need something new to get on. Mechs are all nice and good as are the events but right now we need no more events we need CONTENT.
CW needs engough maps to make a Planet look like one. We are Still missing:
- a "City/Starport" Themed map (river city)
- a "Fortress/Palace" Themed map (Kentares IV Palace)
- a "Desert" Themed map (Tumaline Desert)
- a "Volcanic" Themed map (Terra Therma)
- Turret AI using Tanks (script based moving turrets) for Ghost drops
- Planet Owners (TAG wise) Ability to power up defenses (Tank chassis)
- Planet Quirks: e.G. Hesperus reducing costs of Atlas Chasis by 5% to the Faction owning the planet
- Dropship Travel times: Giving Battlepreperations to defenders
- Jumpship capacity for Factions (Limiting the influence of HUGE player units.)
- Jumpships to be bought from Unit Cash
- Main Factions beeing ablte to hire Mercenaries with a real Contract payed from Tax Money.
- Tax Values of different planets to make em worthwhile to defend or not.

Please PGI. I know it's a lot to ask but pretty please get something ready for

GAMESCOM 2015 Köln Deutschland

#53 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 31 May 2015 - 04:23 PM

View PostMaverick3, on 31 May 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

Because the Stalker 4N, which you are most probably refering to is build for Lasers and not for missiles.
Because the Centurion AH, which you are most probably refering to is build around that AC
Because the Panther 10-K, which you are most probably refering to is build around his Lord Light PPC and doesn't field other weapons normaly. Not to mention that PPCs are currently alot worse than in lore and are normaly not used at all.
Because IS Mechs have quite a big Number of Chassis build solely for the purpose of Missile support and specific weaponusage. There fore many IS Mechs have specialized quirks while the Clan mechs have versetality on their side.
Because see above. Same reason as for missiles.
Because the actual Light PPC tech will be introduced in 10 Years lore wise
Because IS Mechs tend to be more often fielded for Generations by the same pilot who brings tokens from previous battles with him.
Becuase Clan Mechs are build about a modular Design intended for rapid repairs and exchangeability. Sadly the CW Engine does give room for that.

While I explained all questions Lore wise and hope you see reason and not just Troll. I still DO have a Post for PGI here. The above posters have a valid point and that should not be ignored.
CW is right now in Beta state that has been tested good for quite some time now. We need something new to get on. Mechs are all nice and good as are the events but right now we need no more events we need CONTENT.
CW needs engough maps to make a Planet look like one. We are Still missing:
- a "City/Starport" Themed map (river city)
- a "Fortress/Palace" Themed map (Kentares IV Palace)
- a "Desert" Themed map (Tumaline Desert)
- a "Volcanic" Themed map (Terra Therma)
- Turret AI using Tanks (script based moving turrets) for Ghost drops
- Planet Owners (TAG wise) Ability to power up defenses (Tank chassis)
- Planet Quirks: e.G. Hesperus reducing costs of Atlas Chasis by 5% to the Faction owning the planet
- Dropship Travel times: Giving Battlepreperations to defenders
- Jumpship capacity for Factions (Limiting the influence of HUGE player units.)
- Jumpships to be bought from Unit Cash
- Main Factions beeing ablte to hire Mercenaries with a real Contract payed from Tax Money.
- Tax Values of different planets to make em worthwhile to defend or not.

Please PGI. I know it's a lot to ask but pretty please get something ready for

GAMESCOM 2015 Köln Deutschland

What about the Kitfox D? 2 x LRM 15, 1 x LRM 5, and a NARC (with a field modification to remove narc for another LRM 5 but that's apocryphal). Doesn't that sound like a dedicated LRM boat?

or the Myst Lynx prime with a 1 x LRM 10, 1 x SSRM 4, 2 x MG.

Or an Adder D with 2 x LRM 20, 2 x Small pulse, and a flamer?

Stormcrow D with 2 x LRM 20, 2 x SRM 2, and a NARC?

Stormcrow Prime "Hero" with 4 x LRM 20?

Mad Dog Prime with 2 x LRM 20, 2 x Medium pulse, 2 x Large pulse?

Mad Dog mk II with 2 x LRM 20 (more ammo), 4 x Medium pulse?

Mad Dog mk II (apocryphal variant) with 2 x LRM 20, 2 x UAC 2, and 2 x Medium pulse?

Summoner D perhaps with the 2 x LRM 20, 2 x SRM 4, and a NARC?

Timberwolf... even though this is now simply a back up weapon for range... still uses it and it is an impressive salvo size ranging from 2 LRM 15's to 2 LRM 20's.

Where are all there Missile quirks? We have missile quirks on mechs that do not use LRM's that much such as centurions, some kintaro variants, dragon, stalker (4N), etc...

If clans have such "Versatility". Then why does a Catapult out do the Timberwolfs maximum possible LRM build after mech lab?

Why does no one carry LRM's on the Timberwolf or use them a lot on the stormcrow? Why is the first thing on most summoner primes builds is it to dump the LRM 15?

Why do I never see LRM kitfoxes or adders?

The clans have the same versatility as Inner sphere mechs in game, when you replace "on the same variant/ config". with "on the same chassis across multiple variants".
Want a laser boat for a stalker? Use the 4N. want pulse lasers instead? well use the one for pulse lasers instead! you also get double ams without sacrificing hardpoints. Want more of the lines of LRMs? use the 3H! want more agility without lossing hardpoints? 3F is for you. Etc

For clan mechs, it is: "Want lasers? use X, Y, and Z chassis... want missiles? go IS, want ballistics? unless it's gauss on those 3 chassis I just said, go IS. Want to go faster? go IS. Want to go slower? go IS. Want to have more armour? Go IS. "

So much for Versatility and spread of the possible builds when the guirks doesn't support any of it. It's kinda like trying to thumb wrestle a guy with 2 thumbs. You may think you have a disadvantage at first but then seeing how fast you win. You kinda start to second guess it.

So why doesn't clans get to use SDLF or C mechs yet? the Highlanders they have where they replaced all the IS weapons with clan counterparts. The Centurions they salvaged and gave them Clan tech. The King crabs with twin UAC 20's. The Locusts with MASC and ER small lasers... etc? Why are the C's not in game then? Why are the iconic SLDF mechs not in clan hands in CW? They clans do own more king crabs in 3050 then the IS. Hell Ghost bear owns more then the entire IS.

Yes, and IS mechs are designed like a cake. After you put all the incredients in. you bake it and as soon as it's baked you can't change your mind and say "I want to remove the flower!" or "the eggs!" it costs to much money to do that.

IS mechs are planed before they are made and after they role out of hte factory that is how it is.

Why do IS not have 99% of there mech hardwired then?

To your final post to PGI. I think 1 massive thing needed which PGI is palnning is to re-introduce Repair costs. Mechs of the faction have lowest repair costs.(also to support lore: the crab medium mech needs a 50% repair reduction).

I would also like Ai tanks in normal games as well as well as aerospace fighters and helicopters.

When you use artillery strike I think the aerospace fighter should be a bit slower and able to be shot down.

Artillery barrages should be an Attacker only ability and the artillery vehicles are actually on the map near there spawn with some other tanks to help deffend it.

This can be demolishers and LRM carriers and SRM carriers deffending a few Long Tom mobile artillery platforms.
While other tanks and vehicles (bulldog, demolisher, etc) is pushing to the gate trying to breach the enemy deffences.

Also for CW I think we need a more range of turrets.

Kinda like MW:4, there are turrets which only field a few medium lasers or a single LRM 10 which you can easily destroy in an alpha.

There are big turrets with slower turning rate which duel large lasers and there are those dreaded colliopes... Also in MW: LL there are some AMS turrets.

I think these turrets should be added to MW: O and also the turrets in CW should not poke up and down from there cacoon.

#54 Nightshade24

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

View PostDemonicD3, on 31 May 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Yea, it's not like the Hellbringer a fast heavy with ECM and lots of good hardpoints could ever be viable... or the Maddog with its many, many missle hardpoints. That Direwolf with the crazy alpha strike builds you can put on it, I see everybody running them in and out of competitive games, obviously they are doing so as a joke because the mech is obviously trash right? Soon you will have the Artic Cheetah soon to be the best light in the game because IS lights got nerfed among the other solid clan mechs.

PGI nerfing the best heavy in the game and the best medium in the game was obviously a devastating blow to clan's, how can you compete with the TDR-9S ER PPC spam? Oh wait that was nerfed awhile ago, how can you compete with the STK-4N. Damn it that was nerfed too. I am trying to think of popular IS mechs that were really good like the Timberwolf and the Stormcrow but I can't think of any that haven't been nerfed yet. I'll get back to you on that.

-Try a hellbringer without ECM. Not the same pizzaz eh? Well don't worry, the majority of IS mechs (jagers, dragons, stalkers, etc) will ignore your ECM and still shoot the suspiciously clanny mech in the distance that isn't marked as a friendly.
On top of that: the main reason this is good is not the hardpoints, but the fact it isn't a kitfox and has ECM. as soon as the shadowcat is added you will barely see any hellbringers out there.

- Suggestion missiles are good? Well in a world they are to the metas eye. Have you seen the Stalker 3H? Kintaro? Hunchback 4J? Catapult C1, C4, A1? Jagermech A?

Mad dog doing 2 x LRM 20 is out done by the Catapult C4.
Mad dog doing 6 x LRM 5 is slightly out matched by the A1 and kintaro
Mad dog doing 4 x LRM 10 is out done by jagermech A and catapult C4.
Stalker 3H does the firepower of 2 mad dogs.
6 x SRM 6 builds are quite close ranged and innacurate, even with artemis, but the catapult can do the same with jumpjets to help close the gap as well as being faster.

Mad dog is an o-kay mech for LRM's. But keep in mind the chassis wasn't based around the idea of long term support warfare or the idea of killing someone with LRM's, it was merely a weapon to weaken enemies at range then go in wit the lasers. Which can't be done due to MW: O's heat nerfs and heatsink values.

It needs Missile quirks to peform well in MW: O and quirks to help out with it the same way the catapult does. (also hint: Catapult can use endo steel as well...)

Direwolf 10 ER PPC builds are not that impressive in practicallities. If you talk about 2 ER PPC 2 Gauss well the kingcrab does it with better velocity for both weapons and/or range/ firerate/ possition (PPC's up high)
Same alpha.

Also kingcrab can do 3 Large lasers or pulse lasers without ghost heat, so a 2 x AC 20 + 3 x Large pulse lasers is a critically high alpha over the direwolf.
On top of that: the direwolf is slow, look at the Tukayyid statistics, there is less direwolfs then there are commandos.

Arctic cheetah? I wouldn't be surprised to see the "timberwolf quirks' on it as well. On top of that it is still slower then nearly all IS mechs and the 35 tonners can still easily go toe to toe with it.

"how can you compete with the TDR-9S ER PPC spam? Oh wait that was nerfed awhile ago, how can you compete with the STK-4N."

TDR 9S ER PPC quirks still make it peform on the same level as 2 ER PPC warhawks.
Stalker 4N was barely touched. It got a minor reduction in the laser quirks and got buffed in missiles.

Do yo usee a Missile buff for the timberwolf? do you see a minor reduction? nope...

I also still beg to differ that the Timberwolf was the best heavy in game when you have mechs like the Dragon doing the same DAKKA as a banshee or a King crab.

you do not see the timberwolf having the same firepower as a 95-100 tonner.
Even the redundent Atlas still has superior firepower to the timberwolf and would defeat one in a 1 vs 1*

*this is assuming the atlas isn't an LRM XL atlas with a single machine gun

Even then, these are still huge changes, and the fact that the MAJORITY of the clan mechs are inferior to the IS counterpart or to each other is a big deal.

Most is mechs atm with quirks: T1-T2 mechs.

(excluding the 2 "top" dogs for clans),

Most Clan mechs atm : T4-T5 mechs.

Could put the ecm hellbringer at T3, but that's 1 configeration out of all the clan mechs.

Here's some IS mechs that are rediculous at least quirk wise:

Locust 1V, 3V
Raven: Huginn
Cicada: 2C
Hunchback: Grid Iron
Centurion: D
Dragon: 1N
Battlemaster: 2C

All the top of my head. Not only do these mechs severally have odd power issues to the point of obseleting any other build away from the quirks.

Locust 1V and 3V competes with the non-nerfed stormcrow and timberwolf in the aspect of range firepower alone with the respective "meta' builds at 600 meters to 2000 meters.

Battlemaster 2C has more armour then an atlas or Direwolf.

Dragon 1N has the same dakka capacity as a Direwolf*/ King crab* / Banshee

Centurion has the mythicall unjammable ULBX10

Hunchback has the mythicall unjammable Ultra Gauss rifle.

Cicada has more velocity then 2 targeting computer 6's put together... what?

Huginn has the mythical Ultra SRM 4 that can't jam and can over heat the mech even at 2.0 heat effeciency in the mechlab... what?

*This is not counting lunatics who over ride shut down just to get the few volleys of UAC 5's out or to have builds like 4 x AC 5 and 2 AC 2 on a king crab or what have you.

Dragon 1N can't use any other weapons as that hinders it's firepower potentual by 50%. (great quirks guys, really encourages people to have a wide range of builds... if it was a 15% + 15% quirk this issue wouldn't occur, but it's a 25% + 25%...)

Centurion D has the same issue as well as grid iron...

Cicada didn't have much of an option for energy weapons but it does make mechs like the ice ferret look bad.

Huginn?... did it even NEED quirks? I did well wit hit before the quirks...am I the only one who thought this thing was good before quirks? because the current quirks says otherwise...

#55 Maverick3

• Pip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 13 posts
  • LocationEichenau

Posted 04 June 2015 - 01:50 PM

The problem about the quirks is True. The quirks encourage certain builds and make most custom works useless. And in effect this is exactly how it should be. a Centurion D should ALWAYS have that LB10X because it was specifically build for it. If you use a gauss on that chassis it will get unbalanced and will just not work as good as with the weapon it is designed for.
This again means that Clan mechs are more versatile. While IS mechs should be nearly all be bound to a certain build +/- 5% variance.
The Problem here is. That most players don't know the lore and don't understand nor like limits at all.

#56 KursedVixen

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,240 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

Until they revert or make the laser penalties smaller on the timber and stormie I'm not paying another penny to PGI, plus this new mech bay is not good for innersphere legacy tech. (i'm refering to the ridculus requirements for expanded view.)

#57 Knight2416

• PipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • The Messenger
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLevin, New Zealand

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

View PostDemonicD3, on 31 May 2015 - 02:17 PM, said:

Really I run clans and IS and the IS nerfs were a joke F/S still OP mech and the 4N still racks up damage. The only thing the nerf did is make a small reduction on how long you can fire before heat is a problem and a small delay in heat going down. The range you can fix with module so back to pre-nerf value. I did not run a TDR before they were nerfed, but got 3 a month ago after people went on about them. Mastered in them all in a every short time, still OP.

As for clans now PGI fixed the Clan AC (which they have know were broken and mentioned many times), we do have weapons other than lasers that work.

Game is still great, I love it.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users