• Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:02 PM

I have to say my friends that if you want c-bills or want high scores and with a bit of skill with missiles (yes Missiles do take some skill) then this mech is for you. I got bored with my builds for a bit and decided to purchase this on a whim and I was very surprised on what it can do.

With the upgrades about 2.5 million more so a total of about 5.3 million, I rain down machine gun Missiles on the enemy and then when i'm all out I go toe to toe with the bad guys with the Clans :).

But in all, if your looking for a mech thats fun to play and just want to try something different then try this and here is my review on the Hunchback 4J...

#2 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts
  • LocationIn an urbie aiming at your crotch

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:59 PM

Nice video mate, but couldve given some gameplay examples hehehe. And i still think that running XL=deathwish

#3 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:39 AM

I did give a game play towards the last 9 minutes of the video... I run the XL because at most I dont get in the brawl at first and when I run out of missiles I have enough to stand the hits...

But thanks my friend for the reply

#4 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:44 AM

I think i got bored and went to cause mayhem and murder in mine....and yeah as i said in the oomments wheres the TAG? its free xp ;)

#5 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:56 AM

Yea I thought about tag but never got around to it and will in the future.. Just the probe has a better use I think in stopping ECM mechs and also to speed up targeting time so I can get my missiles going.. Tag does the same thing almost but I hate ECM light mechs running around me and then "Poof" their gone LOL...

I just got the thing and playing around with it and from what I get on average is about 350-500 score every game...Nice little mech

#6 DrnkJawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:59 AM

No no bro...a TAG really brings the 10s into one place....if im not mistaking a TAG focuses lrm 10s on the CT so end result is more focused damage. Call it cheating but managed to bukake to death a dakka jaeger today, then his buddys got me. End result is with a tag your missiles are more focused on the core(like old ssrm2's)

#7 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:10 AM

I do a design on it and see how it works....Never really played LRM's till I got the Hunchback 4J so playing with the design..

Let me mess with it and I will do a follow up video on it

Thanks

#8 Torezu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:22 AM

I just ran my version of this thing (2xLRM10, 5xML, endo, doubles, near-full armor, XL 275) in a Mining Collective match last night, and finally got my Philanthropist achievement/title. It is indeed a nice little mech.

Edited by Torezu, 29 September 2015 - 10:22 AM.

#9 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 29 September 2015 - 02:12 PM

View PostTorezu, on 29 September 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

I just ran my version of this thing (2xLRM10, 5xML, endo, doubles, near-full armor, XL 275) in a Mining Collective match last night, and finally got my Philanthropist achievement/title. It is indeed a nice little mech.

Like I explain in the video this thing is a beast and with some skill you can get on average of 400-600 match score with it easy...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users