Hands of Blue - For players interested in coming Metagame

3 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Andross

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

....................................................Posted Image........................................

Hands of Blue is a new organization of MWO players who like Battletech and like winning.

A private mumble server will be hosted along with a closed forum community at a time TBD. Details on factional warfare are very short right now but, to put it simply, HoB players will be just as interested in Political Metagaming as they are in 'mech warfare. I want to take an informal approach to the lore so keep that in mind if you would prefer more RP elements.

We'll be playing on a GMT -5:00 Schedule more or less.

Too early for speeches and mission statements. If you're interested in what I have to say leave your details and a link to your profile so we can start having fun and getting organized.

CEO (CO)
Uncle Andross http://mwomercs.com/...-uncle-andross/

Tactical Officer (XO)
Hollis Henry http://mwomercs.com/...1-hollis-henry/

Lance 1

-Closed Slot-

-Closed Slot-

-Closed Slot-

-Open Slot-

Lance 2

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

Lance 3

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

-Open Slot-

Edited by Uncle Andross, 14 September 2012 - 05:17 AM.

#2 Hollis Henry

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:13 PM

Special Operations Leftenant Hollis Henry here, 3rd Davion Guards, le prêt; I'll be your new XO, intelligence officer and tactical analyst. This is the new Federated Commonwealth, people, so don't be too surprised to see me with the old sword-and-sun on my jacket, since we're all in this together now. We're looking for 'Mechwarriors who are dedicated, tough, well-adapted to working within a cohesive unit, and aren't afraid to take risks or get their hands dirty to accomplish objectives. Emphasis on objectives; This isn't going to be your granddad's noblesse oblige jodhpurs-and-BattleMechs foxhunt. Obviously I can't go into the details, but rest assured that, as soon as we're let off our leash, we won't want for action.

Currently we're firming up the final structure of the unit known currently as the "Hands of Blue" (official designation being classified, of course), but please feel free to apply. Andross and I will review all applications equally and as quickly as possible. Thank you for your interest and bonne chance.

Edited by Hollis Henry, 13 September 2012 - 08:15 PM.

#3 Bagheera

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationStrong and Pretty

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

"Two by two ... Hands of Blue"

+1 for a great reference. :)

Good luck on the battlefield.

#4 Chuggernaut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 220 posts
  • LocationKelestra City, Furillo, Grand Duchy of Furillo

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:51 AM

I giggled at the name. Have to kill your Davion nonetheless, but that's just politics mang. Good luck to you.

Edited by Chuggernaut, 17 September 2012 - 02:52 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users