Server Lags

8 replies to this topic

#1 nopempele

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:06 AM

Lately there are plenty of problems with connection and responsiveness. Not only for me, but guys from both teams in a match reported in chat they have serious lags and responsiveness problems. At one time everything is fine, the other - everything twitches and even zooming works with delay up to 3 seconds. Seems like one of your servers has problems.

A response from devs is welcome.

#2 GeistHrafn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMB, Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:29 AM

They sorta did http://mwomercs.com/...network-issues/

#3 Idealsuspect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:43 AM

View PostRhazien, on 28 May 2015 - 03:29 AM, said:

We are currently experiencing some intermittent and brief network issues, which may result in occasional disconnects or match drops

It happend yesterday and nobody was experiment lag issues like now also isn't the same problem... It's maybe linked like butterfly effect or effect/cause but for now lags isn't same than "occasional disconnects or match drops" like your link is about.

Last 2 match average pings was 400ms and even the website is lagging... :rolleyes:

#4 X T R E M E

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 03:51 AM

What happened to your SERVER?
Now the game is unplayable!

Edited by XtremeAlex, 28 May 2015 - 03:52 AM.

#5 GeistHrafn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 450 posts
  • LocationMB, Canada

Posted 28 May 2015 - 04:54 AM

View PostXtremeAlex, on 28 May 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

What happened to your SERVER?
Now the game is unplayable!

Issues *appear* to be resolved, at least for me. 26ms ping now, down from 130ms last night and earlier this morning.

#6 Ashvins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 07:22 AM

It is not "resolved" it's been going on since last patch and some day's it's worse than others. I run a 50-60 ping and still get these issues. It's making the game damn near un-playable 2-5 seconds of lag mean's death in this game. FIX IT ASAP Please.

#7 Torric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 May 2015 - 02:28 PM

Still huge delays, got a kill on an enemy where i aimed behind the mech lolz. Much randomness, very profit.

#8 Electron Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 192 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

My bet is on overloaded servers... Same scrap we see in all online games were there are not enough servers to meet demand and the hitreg gets backlogged and or dropped as the CPU runs out of cycles.

#9 Chuck Jager

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,031 posts

Posted 01 June 2015 - 01:36 PM

I was having issues on Sat this last weekend after they said the issue was fixed, it was also apparent on PGIs website. Did speed test and packet loss on my end and everything was fine.

My experience as a web designer who works with an IT staff would point either to overworked hamsters (tech staff secret speak) or some type of software hardware upgrade on PGIs end or someone who services a group of PGIs customers. I have spent days working on "patches" for problems that our sites had no control over only to have them be fixed by the manufacturer and they then create another level of issues. It is painful.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users