"the Session Was Lost" At Log In Screen

4 replies to this topic

#1 Goldrinn

• Pip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

today i decided i wanted to play a little mechwarrior but i cant because i keep getting the session was lost as soon i hit log in anyone got to get around this issue

#2 Horace83

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:27 AM

Had that problem on wednesday (clan training, yehaaa...). Even got two errrors at the same time ("Unknown failure" and "Session was lost"). The next day everything was fine again.

Try the usual thing: Restart client, Restart computer, delete shader cache, use the repair tool.....if that does not help -> full reinstall or simply wait and see....

Edited by Horace83, 25 April 2014 - 02:30 AM.

#3 Crazynorsk

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:52 AM

I can not get on Mech Warrior because this pop-up says I lost the session at the login point, I NEED A FIX FOR THIS can anybody help me?

#4 Crazynorsk

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:56 AM

I keep getting this pop-up ( at login) that says I lost the session, I need help with this can anybody help me?

#5 Bretout

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:08 AM

Keep Getting it as I am downloading the Game. This happened for about 8 times trought the download, eta was 16 min at the start.I kept pressing Retry & It always managed to continue the Download. the Download speed I estimated to be Around 10Mb/s. So unless something is interrupting it, then i have no clue.

Firewall & Other instances that may interfer have been closed/Removed.

Game is currently installing, Hopefully this doesn't Transition into the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users