How To Change This?

3 replies to this topic

#1 TLxB

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Recently i bought a Locust 1M,and then,the X2 cbills multiplier changes to the 1M. But the problem was now. I experiment loadouts with the 1M so i stripped all components and armor of the mech,and now the X2 multiplier changes to the other Locust i have,i dont want this,so i want to know how to change again the X2 multiplier to the 1M. There is any option????

#2 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:00 PM

It's a daily thing. Once a day a timer resets. You then get the x2 multiplier on the first match that you win on that day. So all your mechs get it once a day.

#3 Levi Porphyrogenitus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 4,763 posts
  • LocationAurora, Indiana, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:05 PM

The x2 multiplier is XP, not C-bills. You get double XP for your first win for each individual mech that you own. IIRC, the reset time is somewhere around the mid-to-late afternoon, Eastern Time.

#4 Spike Brave

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 695 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killing your dudes

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

View PostLevi Porphyrogenitus, on 24 May 2015 - 07:05 PM, said:

The x2 multiplier is XP, not C-bills. You get double XP for your first win for each individual mech that you own. IIRC, the reset time is somewhere around the mid-to-late afternoon, Eastern Time.

Levi is correct. I realized my mistake and came out to say that its XP, but he beat me to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users