#21 SpiralFace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:49 AM

View PostDomenoth, on 27 May 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

This explanation makes sense and addresses all of my concerns. But I would say your previous explanation:

did not clearly express your intentions. Perhaps you could tweak that slightly to indicate what counts as "in use" and what doesn't.

Fair enough point.

To be clear, when I mean "in use" I mean while the weapon is going through its animation. So for example, the spike on an ER LL wouldn't drop until its animation cycle had been completed (Otherwise you would never need to space your shots because your draw would dissipate mid stream.)

For an AC animation, it would only halt dissipation for the fraction of a second that you fire the weapon and have the new draw value added to anything left you have that had not dissipated at that point yet. Again, its so you can't rely on the weapon animation to "save you" from taking any penalty effects as your meter dissipates through the animation. (Which could be a factor in what weapons get edited dissipation rates in the first place if they also have to deal with long animations where your meter isn't dissipating.)

Its not an idea that I'm married to either, but one that I feel would be worth testing out for balance. I can change the language in the proposal if its still not clear later.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users