2 replies to this topic

#1 Kassatsu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:43 PM

I see some pretty god awful builds on the KGC every now and then, so I figured I'd take a shot at making one that appears useless at first glance but in reality just MIGHT not be as bad as it seems... Another thread made me go "Oh hey, the KGC can totally do 6 machine guns...", so if I ever happen to get a standard 360 engine I am so going for it...

KGC-000
Don't worry, that 1.86 extra tonnage annoys me too.

KGC-000
A slightly more serious loadout (plus I've actually used this one)... It got nicknamed the buzzsaw by my teammates because I had a macro to max out the fire rate chainfiring them. 1 heat per shot adds up pretty quick when you're firing in nearly 0.5 second intervals... divided by 6. I just wish there was a cooldown module. The immediate threat wasn't too great, and the damage was spread like a shotgun, but anyone getting hit by it wanted nothing to do with it... I apparently took one guy's framerate to about 4 because of all the particle effects. Hope that's been fixed, but I doubt it.

#2 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...60d142cd265b3d7

You don't need that "1.86 free tons". You have FF. Remove it. You still have max armor. You only need 1 ton of SRM ammo per SRM 6. That's the recipe I use for all my builds. The MG ammo is a tad excessive, but it keeps it symetrical.

I've been using King Crab build for quite some time, and I absolutely love it. I dont get it why people give it such crap.
Proof: http://imgur.com/oXBg8IY

Appologies that I didn't save the other part of the match score, but you'll just need to take my word for it. The King Crab MG build played right is absolutely beast.

#3 Katus

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:32 PM

KGC-000B

I have had people talk smack about this build. I tend to do okay with it.

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users