We Love Your Ideas And Feedback!

146 replies to this topic

#141 Biene Maja

• PipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 December 2023 - 11:27 AM

Please, please, please, please, please: at least in 25 minute drop deck matches, allow groups.

#142 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 29 December 2023 - 12:59 PM

View PostBiene Maja, on 29 December 2023 - 11:27 AM, said:

Please, please, please, please, please: at least in 25 minute drop deck matches, allow groups.

The Faction Play is the right game mode for you: Long games, 4-'Mech drop decks, up to 12-man premade groups.

#143 Biene Maja

• PipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2023 - 12:37 PM

View Postmartian, on 29 December 2023 - 12:59 PM, said:

The Faction Play is the right game mode for you: Long games, 4-'Mech drop decks, up to 12-man premade groups.

Where exactly can I find the rotating event faction play queue? I want to be able to play the event queue with my friends.

#144 martian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,789 posts

Posted 31 December 2023 - 03:23 AM

View PostBiene Maja, on 30 December 2023 - 12:37 PM, said:

Where exactly can I find the rotating event faction play queue? I want to be able to play the event queue with my friends.

With the event offline, the Faction Play is your only option for playing in a larger group.

View PostDaeron Katz, on 30 December 2023 - 10:14 PM, said:

DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFICULTIES, EVENT QUEUE IS TEMPORARILY OFFLINE.
THE EVENT WILL BE EXTENDED TO COMPENSATE.

#145 Biene Maja

• PipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 January 2024 - 10:36 PM

View Postmartian, on 31 December 2023 - 03:23 AM, said:

With the event offline, the Faction Play is your only option for playing in a larger group.

Not sure where the larger group suddenly came from. When there is an Event Queue with large teams, I dont see a reason for groups to be excluded. Especially if its a 25 minute match.

#146 Ignatius Audene

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 January 2024 - 01:44 PM

Because it's not meant as an group que. If u allow big groups, non groups or non tier* players will get farmed for 4 waves (not 25 min) since u will probably farm them faster. So u have 2 choose. Play as big group (and different mode)or special event. Population is not big enough handle even more ques.
And the difference in the modes is also in the mindset. If I drop solo in FP I know I stack up the odds against me and that I will most likely loose even if I score 8+ kills 3k. Event que is for solo, GTA like non sense.

What's the issue in building 2 groups and sync drop? Shooting friends is hilarious.

Edited by Ignatius Audene, 03 January 2024 - 01:48 PM.

#147 Fat Larry

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 11 February 2024 - 09:19 PM

Who do i have to yell at to get the event launch button fixed? It still stays on rejoin after dying and leaving an event match despite changing mechs. IT'S BEYOND FRUSTATING THAT THIS HASN"T BEEN FIXED for more than a year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users