5 replies to this topic

#1 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

I want to apologise for my behaviour during a match I was in, with the team I was with, during the recent Clan Invasion event, I deliberately suicided and got hot under the collar saying things I normally wouldn't say and that kind of behaviour was not my normal self, if I have offended anybody on a personal level I offer you my sincere apologies and if my in-game behaviour had any effect on the match then I offer my sincere apologies to the entire team. I was wrong to do what I did and deserved the response I got from those people. Sincerely Yours ATTAKHAN666

#2 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:05 AM

you have 'bad company' title, use as a preventing excuse for you behavior
at least that's how i do it

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:08 AM

LOL

#4 The Great Unwashed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 919 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:13 AM

View PostATTAKHAN666, on 29 May 2015 - 12:00 AM, said:

... and that kind of behaviour was not my normal self...

It almost certainly was, but now that you have experienced both the moment and the consequences you can detect your next mood swing much earlier and take action quicker. Grow as a person :)

(You are not the first person to loose patience)

Join CGBI, we offer cognitive emotional behavioral therapy during our training ;)

Edited by The Great Unwashed, 29 May 2015 - 01:21 AM.

#5 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:05 PM

A hammer to the back of the head sorted me out :blink:, i'm all good now, probably just the fact I kept crashing to the desktop almost every drop, had a major hardware failure during the event and had to rebuild the computer from the ground up then wait hours and hours and hours for microsoft to update windows disaster edition, download the client and grind like hell to get those pesky points, I lost the plot and went thermo nuclear, MY BAD, I think at one stage I got on the floor and was yelling at the carpet that it was its fault the computer blew up, yep i'm as loony as they come, laughing about it now but felt real bad after i'd done it and wanted to get it off my chest.

#6 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

we all know to be careful with carpets, when wounded, they can be very vicious ,.... :-)
and,.. how did you know our therapy secrets, we really thought the hammer was CGBI patented !

on the serious side, kudos for the shoutout man. <o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users