8 replies to this topic

#1 Evil Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 182 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 November 2015 - 08:04 PM

No. I'm about 80 bags in without the grand prize, maybe there's people who've gone all possible 150 without it, but seriously. Why is the "grand prize" based entirely on RNG. It should at the very least be guaranteed after a set number of games.

#2 L Y N X

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 629 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 02 November 2015 - 11:35 PM

If everyone got it then it would not be so grand... I went 83 and no TBR... But then I already have a TBR-C so I would have just sold one for the Cbills to buy and Adv Seismic module anyhow... But that's the way the cookie crumbles...

#3 Mr Death

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 06:28 AM

I only dislike that I am forced to do CW after pulling 75 no timbys. Now CW is a longer wait, bigger RNG for a big maybe. Should have been total number of matches either queue. The CW portion relies on OTHERS partipcation which is, lets say, spotty at best.

Edited by Mr Death, 03 November 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#4 Mr Death

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 08:33 AM

I will add to this, with about 4 hours of game play available, able to make 3 drops. Ludicrous.

#5 Evil Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 182 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:09 PM

View Post7ynx, on 02 November 2015 - 11:35 PM, said:

If everyone got it then it would not be so grand... I went 83 and no TBR... But then I already have a TBR-C so I would have just sold one for the Cbills to buy and Adv Seismic module anyhow... But that's the way the cookie crumbles...

I'd rather have the TBR-C be based on skill, perhaps a 4 kill match, or a match where you rack up X scouting bonuses.

#6 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

It's ******** frankly.

"Giveaway" my ass. You have a 0.99^100 chance of NOT getting it on your 100th drop. That's roughly a 36% chance of not getting it.

If you did all of the PUGS, all of the CW (Which is impossible in the time frame, unless you spent around 14 hours strait on each day) AND pre-ordered the warhammer you'd still have a 22% chance of not getting it.

It's BS.

I pulled 110 times. I f*cking deserve it. Many people did even more.

#7 Volkster

• PipPip
  • Major
  • Major
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSaarland

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:42 AM

There have been events where you get the Grand Prize (i.e. a Mech) after a number of games. This is event does not grant this prize. so what.

In my opinion there ist no "i deserve it". You made a huge effort, but still had bad luck. Thats how lottery works.

#8 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

View PostVolkster, on 05 November 2015 - 05:42 AM, said:

There have been events where you get the Grand Prize (i.e. a Mech) after a number of games. This is event does not grant this prize. so what.

In my opinion there ist no "i deserve it". You made a huge effort, but still had bad luck. Thats how lottery works.

They set the bar low, and intentionally mentioned in the Town Hall that it was a "Giveaway" where "Everybody should get one".

Can't pull that and then have the numbers clearly show you didn't do the math.

#9 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:49 AM

So much reasons to create rage threads <_< !

Edited by LiGhtningFF13, 07 November 2015 - 01:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users