Posted 13 March 2016 - 11:49 AM

bump

#22 patoman

• PipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

That would add something to the game, a sense of economy. The payouts though would have to be massive if you could be risking it all, at the moment losing a match has no repercusions other than wounded pride, and not getting as many c-bill and experience.

Only thing I can think of that would not make it work is that CW is clans vs inner sphere, inner sphere doesn't use clan mechs and equipment and vise versia. So after doing so many matches inner sphere pilots would have a bunch of clan equipment and recovered mechs and be out of their original stuff, would that mean its time to switch sides and repeate?

I realy like eve online, and mech warriors mercenary stuff and would be great in a mech warrior game. So far the whole tonnage limit and 4 mechs at least makes the mechs used not allways 100 ton assaults.

Edited by patoman, 13 March 2016 - 01:39 PM.

#23 SoulReaver7500

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:48 PM

cw a waste, not worth screwing with

#24 patoman

• PipPip
  • The Bushido
  • The Bushido
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:26 PM

I like this idea. That or in general just have a gameplay mode with c bill cost of mech deployment which could factor into current faction warfare or a brand new thing, outfits or whatever are the equivalent could have a budget which they use to take planets or parts of them.

#25 DoctrineDark

Rookie

• The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 11:08 AM

[color=#000000]hola guerreros. Sería bueno que implementaran algún tipo de pase de batalla, también incluyen buenos premios en solaris ya que nunca hay nadie que esté muerto y me pierdo duelos. mejorar el rendimiento del juego tengo un PC de gama alta y las caídas fps son insoportables. También algún tipo de piel para que el piloto pueda elegir cuál usar. tal vez nuevos mapas donde nascar no es eficaz, es un poco molesto perder el asalto de mech para ese estilo de juego. [/color][color=#000000][/color]

#26 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,819 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 27 May 2021 - 07:44 PM

View PostDoctrineDark, on 27 May 2021 - 11:08 AM, said:

[color=#000000]hola guerreros. Sería bueno que implementaran algún tipo de pase de batalla, también incluyen buenos premios en solaris ya que nunca hay nadie que esté muerto y me pierdo duelos. mejorar el rendimiento del juego tengo un PC de gama alta y las caídas fps son insoportables. También algún tipo de piel para que el piloto pueda elegir cuál usar. tal vez nuevos mapas donde nascar no es eficaz, es un poco molesto perder el asalto de mech para ese estilo de juego. [/color]

I’m not sure you CAN build a nascar-proof map. The players will find a way... The best defense against it is to drop with friends. At least that way you didn’t get left behind alone!

What kind of skin are you suggesting? Like a uniform change for the pilot? Having a few to choose from would be cool, yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users