I'd Like To Find A Clan Family

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mayhem Williams

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:56 AM

Hello all how are you?
I'd like to be a part of a clan that has a well structured ranks, knows how to have fun willing to grind together basically I'd like to find home. I used to play MW3 and 4 when I was a younger Saint Vlad, was in multiple leagues and just got into MWO not too long ago, don't really have much at the moment but if a clan would put me on the right path that'd be greatly appreciated
I live in FL EST usually play after 5 pm est and if i have time i like playing in the morning and afternoon as well.
I like lasers and missiles :)
Thank you for your time and best of luck to all!

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

Check us out at Clan Kodiak. Extra bonus: Our CO is Floridian (and I'm about to be).

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:22 PM

The Ghost Bears are known for family. Clan Ghost Bear International is community We are are 200+ member unit that has been established for more than 4 years. We have use Clan ranks and one must work their way in to a rank within CGBI. We offer a training program for those sibkin that are new to the game and a fast track for those who are experienced. After the sibko you get to trial for the position of MechWarrior against a member of the Clan. We have a officer program for those who are interested in a rank above MechWarrior. For those trueborn warriors of the Clans we run a Trail of Bloodright every month. We enjoy the lore but aside from the basics do not enforce or expect one to use it.

If we sound like a good fit and you are interested in becoming a Warrior click below.

Posted Image

If we do not sound like a good fit, I can vouch that the guys in Clan Kodiak are some of the most fierce warriors I know and a great group of Warriors themselves.

#4 Swagpanda89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 278 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Location77th Black Wolves

Posted 02 June 2015 - 03:38 PM

If you want to go to Clan Wolf there are plenty of really good units like SWOL, CWI or CWDG (where I am a warrior in).

Things I can tell you about CWDG: It is the Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy with around 170 active members (just did our clean up after Tukayyid). We have a strong NA and EU prime time player basement.
The rankings work like usual that you will start as a sibkin. After you developed due to trainings and drops and you gained a number of positive reviews you will be a bondsman. Then you will get a bondsholder who will train you for your Trial of Position and overall stuff. When your ToP is succesfull you will be a warrior of clan wolf.
Sounds good? Then check out www.cwdg.us for further informations and our teamspeak adress.

#5 Mayhem Williams

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:30 PM

Excuse me but can I be a bondsman when I am trying to join a clan? I don't belong to any none clan unit is this some kind of a troll? I don't get it. You aren't taking me in as prisoner but as a cub rather...

#6 Mizr Ward

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Its more of a formality term than anything, though CWI has stopped using it. With us you start as a sibkin, and then after your trial period you become a cadet and a warrior will sponsor you until you pass your trial of position. After that, how far you climb is up to you. We run traditional clan ranks with a traditional clan unit structure. Check us out at: www.clan-wolf.info

#7 Yozzman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 273 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

View PostSaint Vladimir, on 02 June 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

Excuse me but can I be a bondsman when I am trying to join a clan? I don't belong to any none clan unit is this some kind of a troll? I don't get it. You aren't taking me in as prisoner but as a cub rather...

Just some normal wolf rankings dude :)

But I'm with Swagpanda, just hop on teamspeak and play, chat a bit together if you want.
Best way to get to know a group.

Info www.cwdg.us

<o

#8 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

If Clan Smoke Jag is more your thing then come find a unit on Strana Mechty (TeamSpeak 3)

IP: stranamechty.info
Pw: StranaMechty (caps matter)

Lots of units there always looking for more "Lone Jags" to pull into the ranks!

#9 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:48 PM

Shameless plug for the Jade Falcons once again.

The terror that our Clan brings to the battlefield speaks for itself.

Edited by Anjian, 04 June 2015 - 07:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users