- - - - -

Mechlab Help Please

6 replies to this topic

#1 Griffin98

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:18 AM

Hi, hope someone can help, I have been playing for a short time and purchased a Victor with ac20, played for a bit but wanted to try a different load out. In mechlab changed ac20 for ac5 on right arm along with various ammo ,armour, all accepted ok to max weight 80/80, saved, when I went to select warning symbol came up with overweight and unacceptable loadout ac20 was still in group assignment but not showing in mechlab??? I assume it's a glitch but is there anyway of sorting?

here's hoping

G

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:23 AM

Log out, and back in.

If that fails. Go to mechlab, strip the mech to it's bones. Save it. Log out, back in, and rebuild it.

Use mwo.smurfy-net.de to remember the stock build.

This guide will help you deal with mech construction, and customization. I made it for new players such as yourself. I hope it helps.

http://mwomercs.com/...-mech-building/

#3 Griffin98

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:45 AM

Hi Thanks for your quick reply, yes looks good and I should have read it before, like all things read the instructions first :), doesn't help the c bill issue, gone never to be recovered? as far as I can tell all was done correctly removed the ac20 before adding the ac5 and same with ammo and only saved at the end after tweaking armour up to required weight limit. yes I can strip the mech and rebuild at my expense if that is the last resort but that doesn't sort the glitch if that is what it is?

thanks again

G

#4 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:49 AM

View PostGriffin98, on 14 June 2015 - 02:45 AM, said:

Hi Thanks for your quick reply, yes looks good and I should have read it before, like all things read the instructions first :), doesn't help the c bill issue, gone never to be recovered? as far as I can tell all was done correctly removed the ac20 before adding the ac5 and same with ammo and only saved at the end after tweaking armour up to required weight limit. yes I can strip the mech and rebuild at my expense if that is the last resort but that doesn't sort the glitch if that is what it is?

thanks again

G

You lose no C-Bills from stripping and rebuilding. If you purchase an item from the mechlab, or put it back into it, it stays in your inventory. Until you sell from the Inventory page, at the Home Screen.

#5 Griffin98

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:33 AM

Many thanks, new it would be simple :rolleyes:

see how it plays now :)
G

#6 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 June 2015 - 03:36 AM

Happy to help. If you need help with any builds, I'd be happy to assist you.

#7 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,677 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:21 AM

Yeah, if you appear to have lost cbills, it's probably because you bought some equipment or weapons and they should be in your inventory now if not on your mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users