#61 TheArisen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

View PostBumbleBee, on 02 July 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

A remake of the MW2:Mercs Campaign would be fraking awesome, I dont even care if you can choose missions or it is just linear progression. Teaching newcomers about the Clan Invasion and what the factions are will give them a much better insight into what is going on, and may also help with player retention. It gives them a taste of the lore and may convert some from "robot shooty fighter" to fans of the franchise.

Afterwards, maybe look at separate campaigns for each faction. MW2 already has a story base for Clan Wolf, Clan Jade Falcon and Clan Ghost Bear. Maybe change it, but you have great inspiration material right there already.

One other thing I'd want to see PGI add is an Archive Holoprojector like the one from MW2:31stCC. The amount of hours I spent reading that scares me to think about. That is what got me interested in the BT universe from the start and it is 90% of the reason I even looked into BT, coming from the afore mentioned "robot shooty fighter" crowd and became a huge fan of the universe, which in turn, has been a driver in me spending money on the franchise, including this game.

Agreed, I'd be totally okay with a remastered MW game as the campaign/pve mode

#62 Baba Yogi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 452 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 05 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

i think only way we could get a campaign would be pgi giving us the map building tools and let us create the content. They have nowhere near enough workforce to handle such a thing and its quite low in priority list. Considering how quick it is to consume that content. Then we could download the recommended campaigns and enjoy it as single player MWO ^^

#63 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:43 PM

I suggest that like MW2 add a basic training set of missions.......these missions are designed to get your mech basic skilled and can be played in any mech. No Battlefield general would send weapons of war into combat against battle hardened enemies without basic training and function of the tool they will be fighting with.

There should be at least 4 training sessions , one for each weight class. This way mech warrior's are trained and have a free operating mech when they choose to enter the battlefield.

The trainer should be a pompously aggressive and verbally abusive as possible.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users