Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:28 PM

please fix it

#2 Torric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:44 PM

Not sure if trolling, or accidently wrote low instead of high...

Anyway, it is random quadruple-ping-day today for me.

#3 CLANBOY FFI

• PipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 64 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

WOW i went from 80 Ping to 495 What the Flagnar is going on ????

#4 Sergeant Random

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 462 posts
  • LocationPeriphery

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

The seasonal migrations of the meta-whales are a bit delayed in your region because their natural prey, QQ noobs, have not yet decided to come out en masse.

#5 Marmon Rzohr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 769 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the universe, probably

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

Can confirm, happened to me as well. I play from EU with 110-118 ping, jumped to about 400 ping about an hour or so ago.

#6 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:32 PM

Yes mine went form 170 -230 back down to where it should be 130 -140 ish.... Must have fixed a issue server side.
I am only a few hrs away from Vancouver BC in Washington and my ping stinks' it is due to the crappy Internet they have in this state. In the 90's when Cable internet was brand new I had Godly internet speed but cannot get higher HERE NOW..

Edited by SaltBeef, 09 June 2015 - 11:34 PM.

#7 Rushmoar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tracker
  • The Tracker
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:18 AM

Sorry mate, my ping has gone down to 65 range atm. It was in the high 90's and low 100's. Not sure if this is a PGI improvement or ISP improvement. Hope it goes down for you soon, the lower the number the better and that were you want it to be.

#8 Leiska

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:35 AM

Last night my ping also went from the usual 120-160 to ~400 and persisted there. After a few laggy games I decided it was time to call it a night.

#9 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:58 AM

Sun flares.

#10 TB Freelancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:05 AM

My went from 16 to over 70 for a while. It was horrible :(

#11 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:18 AM

View PostTB Freelancer, on 10 June 2015 - 05:05 AM, said:

My went from 16 to over 70 for a while. It was horrible :(

sure thing.

Australia 300 constant say HI.

#12 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

If your ping is low, then you need to refill your router. You need to buy some ping at a computer store (I like to get the InstaNet brand at Best Buy for $20.00 per gallon). On the back of your router there's a port that your Ethernet cable plugs into. You need to unhook that from the router and then hang the cord in such a way that the ping in the line won't drain out. Then pull the nozzle out of the carton and carefully pour it into the back of the router. Fill it right to the top and then plug your Ethernet cable back into it. You'll likely have a little bit of spillage, so make sure that you have a ping cloth nearby to wipe it up. Each carton of ping should have a ping cloth in the package, but you can pick up an extra pack if you need it for five bucks.

Let the router sit for about ten minutes so that the router pump can circulate the ping in the line (Start pump by pushing the button on your router). After that, you should be good to go! Expect high pings and great gameplay! ;)

#13 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:09 AM

View PostNightmare1, on 10 June 2015 - 05:44 AM, said:

If your ping is low, then you need to refill your router. You need to buy some ping at a computer store (I like to get the InstaNet brand at Best Buy for $20.00 per gallon). On the back of your router there's a port that your Ethernet cable plugs into. You need to unhook that from the router and then hang the cord in such a way that the ping in the line won't drain out. Then pull the nozzle out of the carton and carefully pour it into the back of the router. Fill it right to the top and then plug your Ethernet cable back into it. You'll likely have a little bit of spillage, so make sure that you have a ping cloth nearby to wipe it up. Each carton of ping should have a ping cloth in the package, but you can pick up an extra pack if you need it for five bucks.

Let the router sit for about ten minutes so that the router pump can circulate the ping in the line (Start pump by pushing the button on your router). After that, you should be good to go! Expect high pings and great gameplay! ;)

or you could just get Time Warner's High Ping cable service. You pay more than you would for Google Fiber, for a fraction of the performance and customer service!

Edited by 00ohDstruct, 10 June 2015 - 06:10 AM.

#14 Kira Onime

• The Dragoon
  • The Dragoon
  • 2,486 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMontréal, Québec.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 06:11 AM

The worst ping I,ve ever had in this game was 50....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users