Flamers

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mudhutwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:59 AM

Ok, Time to say this. If you equip flamers on your mech they were not intended to spray the entire spawn point and on the way to the fight. I had a founder decide it would be best to give everyone a shower at the start of the match then we got to watch this idiot flame his way to the enemy. Why not just send up a flair or report you position in chat?

I am thinking we record the best ones and award them a can of day-glo orange rustoleum and some spinner hubcaps so they can feel MWO during their commute.

Usually you all fight like these guys do.

#2 Technocentrisme

• Pip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 10 June 2015 - 02:19 AM

wait what?

#3 Rhaythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:33 AM

It's a flamer. C'mon man. Not saying the derpy dude on your team is right by spraying everyone with it... but there's a reason nobody runs flamers anymore. They don't do crap. Just ignore him and move on.

#4 lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 918 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:37 AM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 10 June 2015 - 01:59 AM, said:

Ok, Time to say this. If you equip flamers on your mech they were not intended to spray the entire spawn point and on the way to the fight. I had a founder decide it would be best to give everyone a shower at the start of the match then we got to watch this idiot flame his way to the enemy. Why not just send up a flair or report you position in chat?

I am thinking we record the best ones and award them a can of day-glo orange rustoleum and some spinner hubcaps so they can feel MWO during their commute.

Usually you all fight like these guys do.

If you're new... welcome to MW:O!

If' you're not new... are you really expecting different?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users