Who Do You Forgive In Game (Music Video)

No replies to this topic

#1 Oldbob10025

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 831 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOldfolks home

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

I made this as sometimes I go off and its not in my character to do so. This is kinda "punishment" for some things I said to a great guy Crazy Carl, who I had some choice words with in game.

But I came to conclusion that this is just a game to enjoy and if your getting pissed off all the time you really need to take a step back and look at what your doing. Take a breath and know that there are other people on the other side of the screen that have a life like yours and play for the enjoyment of it

Look around at who your playing with and if you lose a game don't go bonkers and say everyone is a noob or loser but guess what there is another game to play in 15 seconds that you can join.

Take a leadership role and if people you play with are just noobies then help them and take charge and lead them into victory, as you will get greater enjoyment when you win as a team or die alone yelling at the screen

Remember its only a game

For the new players out there just know that you will get better in the game and you'll be the one leading the pack in no time, don't take the words of some of the people out there to heart as they are not enjoying the game and want to bring you down because of your skill level.Hit me up with a friends request and I will answer any questions you want to know.

Hope you enjoy it (not my best work but just something I threw together)

Oldbob10025 or Triskin in game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users