Excecute Your Executioner Builds!

53 replies to this topic

#41 Max Bekker

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationAlshain

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:07 PM

After a lot of configs, this is the Loadout i am mostly effective with. a Kill/Death Ratio of 4,4:1 so far.

MPL Range and Cooldown 5/5 are strongly advisable on this build.

Suits my style of playing - close and personal, still, the chassis provides a lot of mobility (speed tweak unlocked).

EXE-A

Alternative: I just love the punch of the LBX/20:

EXE-PRIME

Edited by Max Bekker, 23 June 2015 - 11:31 PM.

#42 Shalune

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 647 posts
  • LocationCombination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

Posted 24 June 2015 - 02:22 PM

View PostDONTOR, on 22 June 2015 - 08:48 AM, said:

I cant run your 8 SPL 2 MPL build without being undertonned, is that how you run it?

Yes. I end up taking a cAP and TC3 so that less tonnage goes to waste. Also because I'm a sucker for stacking target info time on builds with precise fire.

It ends up looking like this, with a firing group for each half of the mech. I think you can alpha once safely, but since out-racing enemies in accurate dps is your strength, it's not a good idea.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...d4c7d4c6d02a267

#43 NUJRSYDEVIL

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:26 AM

I've played about 25 matches now with the EXE, completeing the Basic upgrades.

25/25 games I've died from my CT being blown out. IIRC I've lost an arm and ST maybe two-three times. Any update on these issues or is the EXE just going to be left out to dry?

Also, the available tonnage and slots for weapons is abysmal for a 95T. I can fit more guns on my Jagermech.

#44 nUUUUU

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 03:34 AM

I've played a lot with my Exe-B. I'm not exactly great with it. I have a KDR of .66, and w/r of 1.05, but I usually do a good deal of damage, usually ending up in the top 3 damage dealers in a battle. I've played with many funny builds, and yes I often notice that the mech is very hot in order to pack a good alpha. This build though has really been fun. I know the Exe isn't a good lurmer, but for midrange fighting and indirect fire, I have to give this mech a lot of love. I built it in response to Polar Highlands, since I kept getting lurmed to death. The bonus is the fact that I can begin with indirect fire, trade with lasers, retreat with lurm fire, as well as finish off any mech that turns tail and tries to run. Lrm 15*2, 6ml, AMS, tcomp1, CAP and 2 more heat sinks, with 6tons of ammo. What do you think of it?
Lurmxicutioner

Edited by nUUUUU, 17 April 2016 - 03:35 AM.

#45 ShadowFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 211 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 07:05 PM

Not liking this mech. Too much locked gear, they run way hot for energy brawling and have low slung arm weapon points. I will get three though basic, keep the best omnies and sell the non-specials. It does not suit my style of play... I will not buy anymore clan mechs with this poor PGI setup.

Edited by ShadowFire, 18 April 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#46 S 0 L E N Y A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,031 posts
  • LocationWest Side

Posted 18 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

View PostShadowFire, on 17 April 2016 - 07:05 PM, said:

Not liking this mech. Too much locked gear, they run way hot for energy brawling and have low slung arm weapon points. I will get three though basic, keep the best omnies and sell the non-specials. It does not suit my style of play... I will not buy anymore clan mechs with this poor PGI setup.

Use the Exe-D as the basis of all your builds.
Load up with a couple LPLs in the torso, and ERML in the arm.

Learn how to poke on the right side, and really take advantage of MASC when doing so.

Not the most effective or exciting, but effective and fun.

#47 BellWitch

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:52 AM

Anyone have success with the EXE-B? I currently run lbx10 and 2lpl but I'm not finding it easy to work well. I'm thinking of trying some omnipods but I'd prefer not to.

#48 CrimsonSteele

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:10 AM

View PostBellWitch, on 27 April 2016 - 09:52 AM, said:

Anyone have success with the EXE-B? I currently run lbx10 and 2lpl but I'm not finding it easy to work well. I'm thinking of trying some omnipods but I'd prefer not to.

Try this

[smurfy]http://mwo.smurfy-ne...cdd982436e630a3[/smurfy]

little different but heat efficient with no other omnipods so give it a try.

Edited by CrimsonSteele, 19 May 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#49 nUUUUU

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:32 AM

Don't know if this has been done but, my latest creation. has done me justice despite a bad GPU giving me poor frame rates
lasor.exe
PPC sniper at range, capable of a little poptart, and has decent mounts fo those PPCs. When in brawling range, you can easily spam both laser arm groups, without too much heat, or each arm separately. 1.12 cooling efficiency despite the number of lasers mounted.
It can even do a full alpha on tourmaline and terra therma (depending on your heat management skills) .

Edited by nUUUUU, 13 August 2017 - 03:37 AM.

#50 Brethren

• PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:59 AM

@nUUUUU:
That's some serious thread necromancy skills on your part. The post before yours is more than a year old.

But I'm happy to help out, since I new tech got me fall in love with my EXEs again.
Ever wanted to make use of 14 energy hardpoints and not piloting a troll mech? This EXE Laser Vomit can do it!

#51 ALEKSANDRKERENSKY

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:56 AM

What builds on exe-ch are possible?

Edited by ALEKSANDRKERENSKY, 08 October 2017 - 11:57 AM.

#52 nUUUUU

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:58 AM

View PostBrethren, on 21 August 2017 - 03:59 AM, said:

@nUUUUU:
That's some serious thread necromancy skills on your part. The post before yours is more than a year old.

But I'm happy to help out, since I new tech got me fall in love with my EXEs again.
Ever wanted to make use of 14 energy hardpoints and not piloting a troll mech? This EXE Laser Vomit can do it!

that, is one hot build

View PostALEKSANDRKERENSKY, on 08 October 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

What builds on exe-ch are possible?

I don't own one unfortunately but here is what I build with a few of it's omnis. I think it would make a good ATM mech, nice high missle rack. I was thinking of some some weird atlas like build with an lb20x and 4 smrs, some nice burst damage, but it doesn't have tonnage. Not sure of the missile convergence though. Instead I made this weird thing.
Eddie
so the mini atlas works if you switch to srm4s. decent but.... mini atlas

Edited by nUUUUU, 17 October 2017 - 06:04 AM.

#53 nUUUUU

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 03:53 AM

So this is a weird build I came up with trying to perfect the PPC exe. It is weird and perhaps lacks the punch of say, the warhawk. But it is functional, and considering that you do have respectable speed and that Tcomp, it should make the PPCs viable at range. PPC lazor Exe
I was also trying the heavy lasers on the mech. Its painful but doable. the atm 9 does provide a bit of indirect support. You can replace it with an LRM 15 Art or LRM 20 w/o Art Heavy Large Er Med ATM 9

Edited by nUUUUU, 07 January 2018 - 04:17 AM.

#54 nUUUUU

• PipPip
  • Cadet
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:35 PM

So this is a legit build. It is not one of my gimmicky Exe builds. THis is a 9mpl build, with right and left side peeking abilities. THe side torsos are specifically chosen because they have armor quirks. the RT gets 95 and LT gets 98 armor, with skills added.
The right arm is the EXE-A arm because it has the actuator. This allows the left arm to also actuate due to the bug. THe arm mounts can feel low mounted at times, but then again this mech is meant to be with a pack of meds or fast heavies, near brawling range. Dory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users