Mercstar Recruiting ?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Just wondering if Mercstar is recruiting, has nothing to do with the tournament & with the fact that only the biggest teams will get all the best goodies. So if i can join, let me know, PS if i join do i get all the tournament goodies too?

(PS. isn't it weird PGI wants 50-100 man units but makes tournaments where the largest will obviously win?)

Edited by Ace Selin, 01 July 2015 - 02:35 PM.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

This is how pgi works most the time. Join the biggest unit with the most players play cw to win or do the events where you have to play 14 hours a day for 5 days to win.

#3 MandyB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:55 PM

Isnt there a list that shows that mercstar is like the 7th largest unit in the game? About the recruitment, check their website? they also have a recruitment post up in the wolf forums i believe.

#4 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostMandyB, on 01 July 2015 - 02:55 PM, said:

Isnt there a list that shows that mercstar is like the 7th largest unit in the game? About the recruitment, check their website? they also have a recruitment post up in the wolf forums i believe.

might not be the biggest but they're playing. If even 50% of my unit was playing we could be #1 on the IS side. I only saw 5 people today haha.

CW is going to junk.

#5 bad arcade kitty

• Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:05 PM

View PostAce Selin, on 01 July 2015 - 02:35 PM, said:

PS if i join do i get all the tournament goodies too?

i think you have to get 10 score points in that unit

also they have a recruitment thread somewhere in the merc section, i dunno if it's active

if i thought like you i would ask swol to accept me, they accept even players who do 50 damage in an assault mech... multiple of them and they probably get the daggerstar horn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users