New. Maps.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Helkbird

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

Apologies for the most likely repeated post. But these maps are stale on high. (River City is a god send!!!!!!) They're like work. I report in to the same place, same sounds. Daily. The only thing new are mechs. And that's also like work... New managers. Same place... different faces. Their guns shoot. I turn a shoulder.

Don't much care about new mechs. They just run together now. Clan-lasered Hero mecha-mechs with thrusters and paint. Won't buy them in protest actually. You will get my money in other areas, Piranha, and gladly... but please... attention to maps.

To end, I'm a loyalist to this effort specifically. You've produced what I wanted. But please. Please! Revamp these maps.

#2 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:02 PM

They are working to bring the original maps to the River City standard now. Takes some time.

#3 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,565 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

View PostBilbo, on 04 August 2015 - 02:02 PM, said:

They are working to bring the original maps to the River City standard now. Takes some time.

The new Forest Colony is looking great.

https://instagram.co...chwarrioronline

Can't wait for passes on the other ones.

Tourmaline will probably be fine with it's hitbox pass - haven't dropped on it yet to confirm, but it was always a good map anyways.

Caustic and Frozen need love next, methinks. Caustic needs less rampant daytona, Frozen needs... actually, it's not bad. There's 2 main areas where fights occur, which is one more than most maps.

#4 Helkbird

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:58 PM

Atleast now I can play with Oceanic peoples, though! With arguably OP new mechs. And then there's the new mechs! But what I really want are alot more new mechs!... and crappy ping. Atleast my rubber-banding is happening with the other team playing from Oceania. I feel like we're building the roof first here.

Maps: Open areas for LRM to launch. Closed off areas for lights to wiggle around in. Between those the heavies and assaults can find a building to lean on. If the map is off somewhere... correct it and patch. What happens there is new map. (Interesting!) No more new guns.... I don't give two squirts about shooting a different gun from the same rock.

Better late than never, I guess. At least we'll have two new maps. When it says "Connecting," I'll hope for one of them. I'm trying to hang on...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users