#1 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:28 AM

Greetings,

I am currently searching for a mercenary faction to join. I want to get more CW in and entering as a PUG is almost always a bad idea (except for that one time...)

Lots of factions post here that they're recruiting, and that's all well and good but I don't wasn't to have to register 500 accounts on various websites to submit some application form for a unit that I won't join for whatever reason.

I'm looking for a group that I can play casually with. I don't intend to go pro with my gaming skill (if any) and a loss doesn't make me angry at all. I'm not online every day, and pretty soon my playtime will definitely lessen (work, real life, etc)

All this being said, I don't mess around when I am gaming. I play the game because I enjoy it, and I like to win as much as the next guy.

If you think that I might fit into your unit, give me a shout here!

#2 Red-Mattila

• PipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 65 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Hit us up on the Clan Burrock TS, we have an IS and Clan unit so you can pick which one you want.

Clan-Burrock.enjinvoice.com

Edit Just noticed im on my alt account, reason I have only 2 posts

Edited by FM Red Legs, 10 August 2015 - 04:55 PM.

#3 JHackworth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

Hey Arle,
You sound like you would fit in in [HACK]:

HACKWORTH RANGERS is now hiring mechwarriors of all skill levels, timezones and time commitment.

Join HACK because:
  • we are good but not arrogant
  • we know how to win matches, and put time into developing winning tactics and strategies
  • we work together to win together without being overly regimented
    the team members are friends, enjoy each others' company, and have fun while they're playing
  • ******** not allowed
JOIN US or learn more here: forums.mwohack.com

You can find us on TeamSpeak at na1.mech-connect.net, channel HACK (ctrl-F for easy button)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users