#1 Raggedyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:55 PM

Hi

Looking to update my MC to dollar conversion sheet (see sig) but have hit a slight snag: I only buy by credit card. As payment methods can have surcharges added on and it would cost me at least $100,875.00 to test all the combinations I would be highly grateful if anyone who buys via any other method could post the prices below.

If you could post it as the following that would be splendid : payment method - MC quantity - total cost

If you used something other than a credit card and aren't billed directly in USD then please don't post, as that hits a wall of international exchange rates that can change daily so trying to work out the raw cost becomes a nightmare.

Thanks in advance for your help

Edited by Raggedyman, 16 July 2015 - 03:44 AM.

#2 Dirk Le Daring

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:26 AM

Um..... look in the store ?? :blink:

It is all in USD. :ph34r:

#3 Raggedyman

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 16 July 2015 - 03:47 AM

View PostDirk Le Daring, on 16 July 2015 - 12:26 AM, said:

Um..... look in the store ?? :blink:

It is all in USD. :ph34r:

The store is all listed in USD, however if you are billed in something other than USD then it gets converted (for example I'm in the UK, so I'm charged in USD but billed in GBP) and the conversion rates change daily.

I know that the credit card payment option is whatever the store price is listed at. What I don't know is if the other options have any additional costs added on, especially on the user side/from the payment method itself. As there are over 500 of them and I don't have the $100,875.00 (minimum) to try out all the combos I was hoping people can let me know. Even a solid "I used Payment Method X and it's the exact same pricing as the store" is a massive help as it's something I don't know at this point.

I've updated the OP to make it a bit clearer.

#4 GreyNovember

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:20 AM

*Raises hand*

Using a Debit Mastercard from the Philippines. No extra charges as far as I can tell. If there are, it's so minimal that I don't register them from my calculations to peso-dollar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users