#21 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:33 PM

View PostFinnMcKool, on 03 July 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

the lore was just following real History ,(the rise and fall of the roman Empire) even the lost "TECH" ... it all happened in real life , Mech Warriors are the Knights of the Dark ages , any way GLHF o7 all that .....................

Give the Mercs , The IIC s we deserve to use them hey Why not let Mercs use Clan Mechs ?????????????
or are you AFRAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think some one is??????????

I paid for them. I paid for most Clan packs , but they dont let me use them ??????????????????

I'm FRR and I've always been FRR. Permanent contract and all... If a merc fighting for IS can use clan tech why couldn't I. I paid for them same as you.

Don't get me wrong I don't really wish to use them in CW. If I could I might give them a shot but it would totally defeat the purpose of having the two sides.

#22 MechB Kotare

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 720 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 04 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

View PostFinnMcKool, on 03 July 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

the lore was just following real History ,(the rise and fall of the roman Empire) even the lost "TECH" ... it all happened in real life , Mech Warriors are the Knights of the Dark ages , any way GLHF o7 all that .....................

Give the Mercs , The IIC s we deserve to use them hey Why not let Mercs use Clan Mechs ?????????????
or are you AFRAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think some one is??????????

I paid for them. I paid for most Clan packs , but they dont let me use them ??????????????????

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, BUT NO ONE GIVES A SLIGHTEST SHEET WHAT YOU WANT!

Also no one EVER said you cant play all the clans you bought. You can play them in public match how much you want You just cant use them in Community warfare, with IS tags. In fact there are no merc units out there, only faction-jumping units.

Wanna play clan mechs in CW? Change the Effin faction affiliation.

Thank you, thousands flowers and sunshines upon you.

PS: You are annoying.

Edited by MechB Kotare, 04 July 2015 - 05:42 PM.

#23 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 04 July 2015 - 09:05 PM

View PostMechB Kotare, on 04 July 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, BUT NO ONE GIVES A SLIGHTEST SHEET WHAT YOU WANT!

Also no one EVER said you cant play all the clans you bought. You can play them in public match how much you want You just cant use them in Community warfare, with IS tags. In fact there are no merc units out there, only faction-jumping units.

Wanna play clan mechs in CW? Change the Effin faction affiliation.

Thank you, thousands flowers and sunshines upon you.

PS: You are annoying.

And I love you .......

#24 Moldur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:48 AM

This problem could be alleviated if we had more clanners.

What's that you say? You'll never switch to clans? You'll have dozens and dozens of pugs waiting in queue while the mean 'ol clan 12 mans pick and choose their dinner?

Oh, ok. Give us a ******* solution if you want to whine. What do you want? A pity party?

#25 Cyborx

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 08:31 AM

View PostFinnMcKool, on 03 July 2015 - 10:04 PM, said:

The point was (as sad as I may have put it) The game has no way of Balancing the Numbers of IS V Clan. it just cant do it.

Balancing numbers is insanely easy: PGI is just not bright enough to find a way (or doesn´t give a ****!)

Pick the average number of a house/ faction. As soon as a faction / house reaches e.g. 115% of average, it is locked. Different boni for houses will balance the numbers quite quickly.
Or if you want to include activity in general: pick "in-match-playtime per house/faction" as locking-criteria.
super easy!

Edited by Cyborx, 05 July 2015 - 08:39 AM.

#26 FinnMcKool

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

After reading some of you guys posts , and thinking about it I see some of you guys are right (To be sure no one at PGI cares what I want)
Namely IS pugs (and frankly even most organized IS Players) arnt dedicated like many Clanners, It hurts me to make this statement , I love CW , and even in most cases where Ive been stomped and rolled , at least most of the guys doing the stomping and rolling, are really pretty cool guys , and cool about it.
But why is this that IS dont want to play CW ?
You can yell and scream "cause we are better; they are bad Dumb... whatever"
But PGI has claimed this (CW) is the main event of Mechwarrior, the Piller that holds everything together (anyone remember the pc gamer spot ?)

So ??
is it really such a FAIL. (PGI?)
even your big weekend events make me 'A CW Fan"
makes me not want to play.
and then they put in my cockpit items "Insults " and think Im supposed to be happy?

Again this isnt anything against Clanners, Its PGI ,

o7
Finn.

#27 Black Ivan

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,698 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 10:12 PM

CW is not the main event of MW:O. It is the so called "End game Content" for organized units. Solos and Pugs are only included to fill the gaps in 12 Man groups.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users