What Do You Do When Support No Longer Answers Emails?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gallowglas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,690 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:40 PM

I sent in a support ticket about my ongoing issues with getting VOIP to work. I was asked to provide screenshots of various settings, which I provided. Since that time, and for about a month, nobody responds to my request for more information. No help, feedback, or even acknowledgment has been given for my emails, none of which have been anything but polite.

So, since I really have no other place to go for this, what does one do to resolve an issue that support has stopped responding about? Should I just assume it's nothing that can be resolved at this time and hope my feedback provides information that might ensure a future patch that might enable me to hear VOIP for the first time?

Again, no snark here at all. I'm just honestly at a loss about why support no longer responds or acknowledges anything I send.

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

try looking into windows hardware and sound,manage audio devices, communications,select 'do nothing' maybe voip is being muted by game sounds?just a guess.

#3 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

View PostGallowglas, on 15 July 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

I sent in a support ticket about my ongoing issues with getting VOIP to work. I was asked to provide screenshots of various settings, which I provided. Since that time, and for about a month, nobody responds to my request for more information. No help, feedback, or even acknowledgment has been given for my emails, none of which have been anything but polite.

So, since I really have no other place to go for this, what does one do to resolve an issue that support has stopped responding about? Should I just assume it's nothing that can be resolved at this time and hope my feedback provides information that might ensure a future patch that might enable me to hear VOIP for the first time?

Again, no snark here at all. I'm just honestly at a loss about why support no longer responds or acknowledges anything I send.

If support isn't responding, it could be that they honestly have nothing to help you with. In my interactions with them, the only e-mails you get from them are:

1- The ones asking for information
2- The ones confirming they received your ticket
3- The ones telling you the ticket has been resolved (no further information).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users