Another Server Meltdown - Worst One I've Seen.

Gameplay

7 replies to this topic

#1 Nick86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:56 PM

So, i've been noticing a fair amount of disconnects lately, also that lag increased markedly a week ago. Then, post patch I play CW and we have 8 disconnects on ONE TEAM. We were kicking enemy butt and then lost because half my team went AWOL, presumably due to server issues.

Fantastic.

The new European servers seem to push my Ping from 130 to 45 which I am most grateful for. Actually lets me feel like I'm not playing with a handicap finally. So thankyou PGI, but please have someone fix the 'issues'! :(

xx

#2 charov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,110 posts
  • LocationLondon - UK

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:11 PM

EU server have definitely some problems. Yesterday I had ~45ms, today nearly 100ms. Then I've been disconnected and not be able to rejoin. NA server instead works fine.

Also, I saw many problems even in the mechlab, I have received "server connection was lost" followed by "unknown error" four times this morning. Other games work fine and even the repair tool find nothing. Seems a server-side problem.

#3 Nick86

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 222 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:13 PM

Just had a big crash using NA server too. I'm in UK though..

Sometimes I do wonder why it's so hard to play this game.

Yep, can't reconnect at all now either.
Does the internet on the American mainland always act like this? There just seems to be a lot of server issues over the past few years. There's always a glitch or and out right breakdown it seems.. Sometimes the lag has lasted for ages before giving brief periods of decent performance.

Edited by Nick86, 21 July 2015 - 11:17 PM.

#4 Deathpactt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 134 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:47 AM

Eu servers are new, I am sure they will be stabilized soon.
Btw PGI almost everytime make me lose hope for MWO but I have to admit EU servers are the best idea from PGI so far.Especialy the ingame option to choose the servers you would like to play. Realy great job.

View PostGrisbane, on 22 July 2015 - 12:13 AM, said:

only problem i am now noticing is the minimum 30 minute wait to play anything including assaults on the NA side after 3 am.. since i am a 3rd shifter, this kinda kills the game for me. as much as i love battletech and mechwarrior i am finding myself being drawn further and further from this game

Play the game on EU side with high ping like we did at NA side for years ffs.
At eu server wait time is like 5 mins max with whatever the class.

#5 Scandinavian Jawbreaker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,251 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFinland

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:46 AM

Grats to all the new Death Stars.

#6 Lugh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 3,910 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:53 AM

Because you don't bother looking at the news feed you missed the Hotfix announcement for today I guess hmm?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users