4 replies to this topic

#1 Whitefang70

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:42 PM

They need to implement report in the game because;
1 - I see so many people with weird rather stupid loadouts into a match and cause a loss in a match. These people have no respect for other players and rather waste the majority of people's time!
2 - Trolls
3 - Toxic players
Pgi plz!

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

View PostWhitefang70, on 22 July 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:

They need to implement report in the game because;
1 - I see so many people with weird rather stupid loadouts into a match and cause a loss in a match. These people have no respect for other players and rather waste the majority of people's time!

Can't report those, because you have no right to dictate how they play.

View PostWhitefang70, on 22 July 2015 - 11:42 PM, said:

2 - Trolls
3 - Toxic players
Pgi plz!

Those you can report, and it's pretty easy. Send an e-mail to moderation@mwomercs.com

EDIT1: Yes, I agree that there should be an in-game report function. However, I also see why PGI should not add it, since you listed reason "1" for reporting people, is that they have a loadout deemed by all-knowing you as "stupid". Define stupid please?

For public queue, NOTHING is stupid. I've seen with my own two eyes, a 12 flamer Nova get 4 kills in one drop. By all accounts, that is the most wasteful, idiotic, troll loadout ever, and it killed an entire lance in Public queue.

EDIT 2: By the way, before you start talking about "solo" and "group" queues. This was in a GROUP queue drop.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 23 July 2015 - 01:28 AM.

#3 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:03 PM

To be fair someone running a 12 tag nova is trolling. But that would be about the only build.

#4 Bhodi Li773

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 82 posts
  • Locationwww.PhoenixDominion.com

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:16 PM

Reporting some one because you don't like the build they use is stupid and would be a waste of time for pgi to follow up. Any build ,however unusual :huh: ,can be used and does not have to be a DPS meta build.If we all ran META the game would be boring :mellow: .Reporting is for people flaming in game( swearing/being verbally abusive/racist) or blatant teamkillers who try to TK you as you spawn ingame.Otherwise go for it and have fun! :D

#5 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:23 PM

View PostFirewuff, on 24 July 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

To be fair someone running a 12 tag nova is trolling. But that would be about the only build.

12 TAG is impossible. The game won't let you drop with at least one weapon with a damage value. You can do 11 TAGs, and 1 Flamer though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users