27 replies to this topic

#21 Dauntless Blint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 408 posts
  • LocationPlaying other games.

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:13 AM

I have the same Problem the OP described,I was thinking someone has stolen my account and logged on somehow,but thats me and my tinfoil hat again.
Seriously annoying haven't been able to play in ages repair tool detects nothing,sometimes the patcher has a hard time loading, other times its lightning fast,then at logon it says "connecting" for an age and then unkown failure or after exiting a match it says "connecting" (to the garage) and then uberwait or unknown failure.It's alot worse than before (something to do with the server location changes?)
(changed all my details and it worked again for a small time)
I'm in NZ,just curious if that means anything.my ping was ranging from 170-Oceanic,250-NA,and I don't bother with EU,too unstable.
There was a time when I got 135p to NA....all gone.

#22 The Driver

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:48 AM

I get kinda this problem.

Constant pings of 600-1000 (im on a 72Mbps line)
This only happens in MWO. I get pings of 12 in any other online game. What gives lol?

Havent played in over 9 months because of it, would like to come back tho :(

#23 Calebos

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

View PostThe Driver, on 23 September 2015 - 10:48 AM, said:

I get kinda this problem.

Constant pings of 600-1000 (im on a 72Mbps line)
This only happens in MWO. I get pings of 12 in any other online game. What gives lol?

Havent played in over 9 months because of it, would like to come back tho :(

The same thing here. It looks the NA servers are really rubbish. It happens JUST when i am playing on NA servers.
Even on oceanic servers where i have lattency almost 300 it is more stable and without packet loss then on NA parody ...

#24 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 08 October 2015 - 10:51 PM

This did happen yesterday for the first time.
As you described - before there were not any problems.
In the german subforum the same problem was able to fix with a router restart - i will try this, although i guess its more a kind of provider problem.

#25 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 15 October 2015 - 09:25 PM

I am getting all kinds of connection problems as well. Usually when i start a match it will just stay on the load screen forever, or jump me back to mechlab. Its extremely frustrating.

#26 PapayaLord

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 08:28 PM

Funny, I have this same bug, but it happens every 3-30 minutes in mechlab only, especially when building mechs that I do not own, and it becomes really frustrating when trying to test a build before buying a mech

#27 dpf1110

Rookie

• The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:59 AM

I don´t really know where to get help with this so I posted it into this group because it looked like a group about connection bugs ( if this topic is about something else please ignore this )

I am having this strange Problem/bug/glitch/whatever where I try to join a server and it stays in the loading screen forever ( literally forever ). I have tried everything from waiting 10 min to boosting the game as good as i could to see if it has some issues with the processing power or the connection. That is not the case.
The game had:
-around 8GB DDR3 Memory ( 100% of my RAM )
-highest priority on the task manager
- around 2.5GHz
-the normal internet adapter that is built into my pc
-another internet adapter which connected to the same wlan
- high priority in the wlan
- no packet loss
-no viruses whatshowever ( if there are viruses on my pc then i want to know how it can survive all data being deleted from my pc because thats what i had to do after my Windows 8.1 stopped working )
-an optimal ping ( around 22 )
and my brother to make sure the internet connection is as good as it can be for my pc ( he is the reason why my pc is still working )

......and it didn´t even matterPosted Image

and im pretty sure its not because of the router, I checked that twice.
if any1 knows how to fix this please tell me!

Edited by dpf1110, 07 February 2016 - 11:01 AM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users