Less Players Per Match

No replies to this topic

#1 klaster

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 09:06 AM

This may sound crazy but I suggest to return good old times when there was only 8 players per match.
Why? Simple fact MechWarrior was designed as a universe of a medieval chivalry in the future. So mech driving is for nobility only! Mechs are immense powerful machines few of which can decide the outcome of battle and even win a war.
I played most of the MechWarrior games on PC and one full lance usually is enough to capture the whole planet! And in every battle in MWO game places 3 lances on each side. 3 lances! It is as if every battle was deciding destiny of a sector.
And maps in this game are small. 24 mechs on such a map simply have no place for maneuver. What I personally want to see in MechWarrior games is a series of engagements of 1-2 mechs from each side. And my experience of this game was mostly standing still exchanging shots with the enemy or World Of Tanks style FireAndGetBehindTheRockTM.
Will battles 8 vs. 8 will fix all the problems of this game? Maybe no. But 24 mechs per game sounds just not right I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users