2 replies to this topic

#1 Quicksilver Aberration

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 11,531 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:40 AM

I post this because I find that the accel/decel could be more efficient without needing extra buttons. I also post this because every time I try to use tab instead of full stop and full throttle I screw up something and I'm lazy to get used to the setup, plus this does make more sense.

Now I'm sure this game can detect the difference between a button press, and a button hold, and therein lies the option. Pressing the accelerate button automatically tries to set you at full throttle. Holding the accelerate button functions as normal. The same thing with deceleration, press for full stop, hold for actual deceleration. I think it sounds fairly intuitive, cuts down on a couple buttons (which is always good for a game like this) and would be greatly beneficial to me at least, and I doubt I'm the only one. Plus it should be fairly simple to implement, and it can be an option just like throttle decay for those who don't like the idea of it. Sure it isn't essential, but it would be nice to have for people like me....

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:45 AM

A double-tap option for keybinding would be wonderful...

#3 Infrasound

• PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

Double press would be nice. +1 Please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users