• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,089 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNext door to nobody.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

If they really want to poplulate all those planets as fast as possible they should stop handing out condoms,and in fact outlaw them and all contraceptives, have parties with obscene amouts of alcohol, and loud music. Convince women promiscuity is an acceptable lifestyle, Do what some countries and governments have done in the past, and encourage women to have many children. In fact in Russia, a woman that had many children was called a Hero Mother. As they say in Russia, you don't have sex, sex has you. I don't understand what that means, but I don't care they have some hot women over there. If they were smart enough they would have used those hotties instead of ICBMs,but hey who knew? Back on topic, this game is centered around a future where claners are from test tuibes and you have free births. What are people doing in the future? Are some test tube clanners eyeballing each other after a few drinks and say lets make some claners, naaah wait lets have some in a test tube! What are freebirths doing,and whats their major malfunction? This is the future, where society is suppossed to be better right? Party and populate the planets mechwarrior, now give me my money back for founders. I gots some lawdies to meet. Yaaaaahhhh know whadddduuuh mean? Don't thank me this one is a freebie!

Edited by MuffinTop, 05 July 2012 - 03:07 PM.

#22 CeeKay Boques

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,371 posts
  • LocationYes

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

NIce!

Posted Image

#23 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

#24 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

Short answer.: Depends on the planet. Addicks has a population of over 1.7 billion and New Avalon has a population of over 7.2 billion. The orbital razing of Edo on Turtle Bay killed over a million people, but Turtle bay is a pretty backwater planet. Tukayyid on the other hand managed to be a breadbasket world despite having a population of less than 10 million at the time of the clan invasion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users