No replies to this topic

#1 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 742 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

I'm not too sure where to put this, but since I also have a suggestion I will post both parts together. Mods please move this part of the text if you deem appropriate.

First, the hellbringer's default camo has an error; in its right thigh there are no color channels, while its left thigh has them. I am sure you PGI guys have already taken notice of this, but if anyone else is not aware and would like a pic, I will post one to clarify. I would like to know if this is gonna be fixed sometime soon, not a priority of course, but it'd be nice to see it sorted out.

Now, to my suggestion proper: the default free clan camo specs. I am quite sure the tiny areas that we are allowed to color are made like this to make us want to buy camos, but if you could expand them a tiny teensy bit, I dunno, 20% more than what it is now, it would give a much more visually appealing look to those clan mechs we leave the default camo on. I mean, IS mechs default camos are entirely customizable and that never stopped anyone from buying MC camos. I also understand the need to make both factions visually different, but c'mon guys, some of these chassis are laughable, specially the third color channel. The Kitfox for example has this tiny color stripe in an obscured place that is almost a joke to me.
I understand from what you said about the wave 2 premium camos that changing color channels is not as simple as it seems, so I do not expect a quick change but please, pretty please, would you consider adding just a bit more surface to the existing mechs color channels and of course to subsequent clan mechs? Just an acknowledgement of this issue and a plan to revert it in the future would be fine by me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users