4 replies to this topic

#1 Zaydin

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:19 PM

Hey there, all. Coming back from a long break (Haven't played in like a year and a half), and I'm looking for a fairly laidback unit that's focused on just having fun in the game.

Got a mixture of mechs, mostly meds and heavies, but I have both ventrilo and team speak installed, and I listen to orders.

#2 Dirt6

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Locationgo **** yourself

Posted 03 August 2015 - 07:41 PM

Our unit has both casual and competitive options. This is our IS alt unit and is just getting started, our primarily clan wolf unit is 500+ strong.

Join us and gain access to our TS and as much advice as you want. o7

Push me a friend invite if interested.

Edited by Greenduck, 03 August 2015 - 07:41 PM.

#3 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

We've got 26 members, no requirements as far as 'mechs, times to be on or anything else. Our members are from all over the world and we have good relationships with every major Davion unit, so getting 12 mans to play CW with is never an issue. If you like to talk trash on TS, shoot enemy 'mechs until they are slag and believe that Hanse Davion lives on as William Shatner, CbR1 may be a good fit for you. Shoot me a friend invite and you can roll with us.

#4 Zaydin

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 20 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:47 PM

View Postccrider, on 03 August 2015 - 08:06 PM, said:

We've got 26 members, no requirements as far as 'mechs, times to be on or anything else. Our members are from all over the world and we have good relationships with every major Davion unit, so getting 12 mans to play CW with is never an issue. If you like to talk trash on TS, shoot enemy 'mechs until they are slag and believe that Hanse Davion lives on as William Shatner, CbR1 may be a good fit for you. Shoot me a friend invite and you can roll with us.

Sent you a friends request in-game.

#5 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:47 PM

View PostZaydin, on 03 August 2015 - 10:47 PM, said:

Sent you a friends request in-game.
accepted. Sent unit invite to you. We use Davion ts, we'll get you a big ol friends list. Feel free to pew-pew, dakka, dakka with us anytime your online!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users