Seeking Euro Ghost Bears

3 replies to this topic

#1 Himmelganger

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationGFFA

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:26 AM

Greetings, my name is Star Colonel Himmelganger, I lead the 50th Strike Cluster The Black Bears, part of Alpha Galaxy in Clan Ghost Bear International. The cluster is a euro timezone based Ghost Bear loyalist unit. We are seeking recruits for our Trinaries and Stars. We accept both new and old players of the game who are looking for a lore based play experience, with bunch of people who are relaxed and easy going.

We also accept people from Oceania and North America who work shifts and other odd time slots. The Clan as a whole have almost every time zone in the world covered by different units within the clan so even if you are not a euro player, you are more then welcome to apply to the clan and we will do our best to make you feel welcome and included in the family.

Family is key to the Ghost Bear, we do our best to include people of all backgrounds. People with handicaps and other challenges are welcome, we will do our best to make you a mechwarrior, but only you can take the final step. The only thing standing in your way is the challenge of the Trial of Entrance.

Are you up for it?

Can you make it through it?

Can you beat a bear at his own game?

Apply and find out!

Edited by Himmelganger, 07 August 2015 - 07:35 AM.

#2 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:54 PM

As a countryman of Star Colonel Himmelganger, I wish you the best of luck! Hope you find more Europeans!

#3 JernauM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:35 AM

Get in here, trothkin! Our scientist caste has genetically engineered the finest salmon this side of Strana Mechty and perfected our bee-keeping operations for optimal honey production!

http://ghost-bear-command.com/

#4 DropBear

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGhost Bear Assault Corridor

Posted 17 August 2015 - 05:04 AM

Bearing in mind, our humour comes with a health warning, you might catch Salmonella! :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users