#21 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:10 PM

View PostTennex, on 09 August 2015 - 10:22 AM, said:

I'm curious to see what kind of creative mojo they can work with the stalker's dynamic geometry. But if that doesn't work out i think they should revert it back as it is.

Well, to be honest, if they'll manage to f*ck the Stalkers up, there's no hope that they'll be capable of improving upon any of the other mechs. It (apart from 1 variant) only has 1 missile hardpoint per component and some energy hardpoints (except for Misery which has a ballistic, but it's only a single hardpoint, shouldn't be too hard to model).

The only thing that worries me is that we might lose the missile bay doors. (Even though the Catapult didn't lose its, some of the other mechs, that used to have them, did)

Edited by Juodas Varnas, 09 August 2015 - 10:11 PM.

#22 Juodas Varnas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 11 August 2015 - 11:16 PM

Anyway, i tried making more perspective view of the Right arm, to make it more understandable how i think it COULD look.
Single LRM20
Posted Image

LRM20 and LRM15
Posted Image

2x LRM10s
Posted Image

2x LRM5s (decided against putting it underneath and making unnecessary extra model, so it would use ONE of the LRM 10s sides (because it's split between both sides of the arm)
Posted Image

2x SRM6
Posted Image

2x SRM4
Posted Image

2x SRM2 (i decided against splitting an SRM2 into two parts, because of how ridiculous it'd be. So, only one side of a SRM4)
Posted Image

2x NARC (yeah, i have no idea how to make a single missile tube look good on such a large arm. It still looks better than what we have now, just not by much)
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users