#1 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:44 PM

Topic Tags are useless.

I get this whenever I try to Like someone's post...

"An Error Occurred... There was a problem storing your reputation vote."

It is becoming increasingly difficult to get my posts entered

and

9 times out of 10, I seem to not have permission to view my own profile page.

PGI, you for whatever reason deleted the better portion of the the background that I entered last year, have not recovered it and, in fact, it took me three times putting in a Support Ticket before you even answered me. By then, five months had gone by, and there was no trace to be had of what I had written. Still, nothing recovered.

It's time to either clean up the site a little bit, or build a more robust database and set of forum tools and protocols, don't you think?

#2 Anachronda

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 293 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:05 AM

The rep vote error happens to some people often. It happens to me sometimes. More often, the like button seems not to work and I have to reload the page, but the like seems to be there when I do so. I think the rep error may be a communication error with the database and the other stuff is either a script hanging or some lag in communications. It could, too, be related to the number of users connected. I haven't checked at those times. I would hope PGI would be looking at this as you are far from the first person to mention it.

As for your problem with background I cannot speak to that, but we do feel your pain.

#3 Threat Doc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 3,715 posts
  • LocationO'Shaughnnessy MMW Base, Devon Continent, Rochester, FedCom

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:38 AM

See, that like came across like it was nothing... sheesh. I do hope this gets fixed, soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users