3 replies to this topic

#1 TexAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

First, let me say that this game finally feels like a real AAA game now. Kudos! Tutorial is great!

Some minor stuff:
- The intro to the Academy after finishing A & B (the one in heat vision) has a white flash after presenting every mech. Its tooo bright. Sitting in front of a huge screen with room lights off this killed me. Epilepsy man!

- Unable to get the achievements "One Shot Kill" and "Alpha Strike Kill" at all in the D challenge.
Plus too many enemy mechs with open cockpit spawning and too less with opon CT or arms.

- In Gauntlet I dont understand the stats at all. Some dont make any sense to me. "Disable Time" for example.

- In Gauntlet the number of destroyed mechs is abnormally high (150+) although only 5 were destroyed

- In Gauntlet destroyed mechs sometimes vanish in a split second and another mech spawns immediately at the same spot. Weird.

- In the C challange I dont get when its stopping...How many levels are there? I cancelled after 15....

Gonna try the tutorial on a friend of mine tomorrow and see for a real new player experience.

Edited by TexAce, 27 August 2015 - 03:22 PM.

#2 TexAce

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 August 2015 - 01:52 AM

More stuff that came to mind:

- Where is the lesson on how to use LRMs?
- Same for JJs
- Same for XL-Engines
- Same for Loadouts, hardpoints, CASE and so on. Streaks.

- Also it should be more emphasized how ranges work in MWO, like fire distance and such. Why SRMs have 1x multiplier, but all other got 2x, and the Gauss 3x

#3 Nik Reaper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:01 AM

Well if things are going well , they will add the "advanced" training course with those things , though I agree with most of the things mentioned ^ , + some kind of ingame mechlab tutorial.

Edited by Nik Reaper, 28 August 2015 - 02:01 AM.

#4 vortmax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNorman, OK

Posted 28 August 2015 - 05:50 AM

View PostTexAce, on 27 August 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

- Unable to get the achievements "One Shot Kill" and "Alpha Strike Kill" at all in the D challenge.
Plus too many enemy mechs with open cockpit spawning and too less with opon CT or arms.

Using the airstrike on a legged light got me the "One Shot Kill." I was also unable to get alpha strike kill with a STK-4N.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users