Target Practice 1-Shot Kill Challenge Not Completable

3 replies to this topic

#1 Felio

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

I tried an SRM6 volley to the CT once, as well as AC/10 round to the CT or cockpit four or five times. It never registered as a one-shot kill, despite killing the mech in only one shot of one weapon.

#2 Arkbird_

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 121 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:57 AM

View PostFelio, on 28 August 2015 - 11:10 AM, said:

I tried an SRM6 volley to the CT once, as well as AC/10 round to the CT or cockpit four or five times. It never registered as a one-shot kill, despite killing the mech in only one shot of one weapon.

Certain mechs dont seem to work for that one. Just post what mech it was so they can fix it.

I couldn't do the one shot kill in the dual gauss jagger either. Also couldn't do the alpha strike one either on it.

I left the academy and then went back in and it dropped me in my hellbringer (4 ML + Gauss) and i could complete everything in the academy.

#3 gloowa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 645 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:04 PM

View PostArkbird Phoenix Kell, on 28 August 2015 - 11:57 AM, said:

I couldn't do the one shot kill in the dual gauss jagger either. Also couldn't do the alpha strike one either on it.

Stock dual gauss works just fine.
One shot kill means kill using one shot from single weapon. Go for leg on a raven or jenner.
To get alpha strike kill, use the actual alpha strike key. Firing all your weapons doesn't work.

Edited by gloowa, 28 August 2015 - 12:05 PM.

#4 Felio

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:06 PM

Well, I was in the Fang.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users