#1 Ranger Aodhan

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Bugs:

1) After switching 'mechs in the Academy the HUD disappeared until the 'mech powered down and then back up.

2) The enemy 'mechs in all of the events would not target the player correctly. After one run, the old mechs would remain but not target the player.

3) The laser effects of the killing blow would remain floating in the air after an enemy killed the player no matter if the event was quit.

4) New 'mechs would spawn in on top of the dead ones after killing the enemy 'mechs. This lead to annoying situations such as killing a Firestarter and having it be immediately replaced by a Stalker before the destroyed 'mech even hit the ground.

5) It is possible to get stuck in the starting area where you are given a movement tutorial without the aid of jump jets.

6) If the 'mech you are piloting is moving while you swap 'mechs, it does not disappear after the swapping sequence.

7) The damage numbers indicated above the target turrets sometimes display at weird angles, especially if the user's 'mech is moving.

8) Sometimes the Captain's messages would not disappear after he had said them.

9) The Captain's remark about you dying from a head-shot does not match up with how you are destroyed.

Comments:

1) I really enjoyed the introductory video, however a map and some action may exemplify the point.

2) The AI for the enemy 'mechs is coming along but please make sure they can't predict when the player is going to leave cover.

3) The first thing I thought when I saw that I was out of my 'mech was "Can I walk?" sadly I could not. Could exiting your 'mech be an unbound feature?

4) Along the lines of the walking around. I saw the people on the ground and thought how cool it would be to walk among infantry(on the ground or more likely seated high above them). I'm excited.

5) All together I feel that once the bugs are squashed, this will be a great addition to MWO!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users