• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 107 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFlorida, US

Posted 25 June 2015 - 10:08 PM

I have been grouping on FRR comms as of late, and even got an instant invite to a CW group upon logging in this evening. The Kungsarme is a nicce buncch of pilots, and has made me want to go loyalist with you folks, screw the extra mechbays!

I wanted to leave some information about myself, some light RP, and offer myself up to the regiments for consideration.

I am a somewhat novice pilot who favors medium 'mechs,, specifically my Hunchback. I also have some proficiency in Jagermechs and Stalkers, and am building a collection of Wolverines. I value fun and amusement, dislike competitive enviroments and am out to just have fun with my time. This is not to say that I don't try when I play, but winning isn't everything.

The immersion into the Battletech universe I get from this game is the reason I keep coming back. I have taken some care in preparing a drop deck that "fits" with the current timeline and universe to a degree, while also taking 'mechs I am proficient and effective in. This immersion adds to the fun for me, so I want to make sure that units know what I am about before recruiting me.

Spoiler

#2 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:08 AM

I welcome you son of Breid to apply for a chance to fight along side pilots of the 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimente. To be chosen to fight under our banner you must fill the application and wait for our decision. I know little of you but from what I've seen so far you seem like the right kind of pilot to carry our colors into battle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users