Crowdfunding For Android Mechwarrior Tactical Command?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dayanx

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

Hi, I don't post here very often but I have a question for some of you about a game I'm reviewing for www.sarna.net/news that a lot of people seem not to have heard of either because they don't have an apple device or because they've confused it with the Browser game Mechwarrior Tactics.

What I'd like is when you can to check this game out at www.mechwarriortc.com and see if its something you'd like to see for the Android. I'm pretty impressed with the game. Its had some bugs on the earlier IoS versions because according to Edmund Koh of the devopler Personae Games, they pushed the high end of the IoS envelope of what they could get away with.

One the one hand the game looks good, has a roster of 30 'mechs, sounds good, has great voiceover talent and even has a nearly completely canon storyline coming from Operation Revival. On the other the engine the created for the game isn't compatible with the Android OS, and to port it to the 'Droid system they'd have to reprogram the thing from scratch, Considering the amount of money they sunk in the first time, The big shots at Personae don't want to risk essentially a second game being made without knowing they would have a solid market for it.

So when talking to their PR director I asked about crowdfunding. And long story short, they need to know ahead of time if a kickstarter would go anywhere so it won't fail and tick off a LOT of people who invested. So I decided that I would put some feelers out and see if this would be something they'd like for their Droid phone or tablet. Give it a look and see if its something you'd like.

www.mechwarriortc.com

Posted Image

#2 kazozza

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:36 AM

I'd love to see this on Android.

#3 Wanderer of the Mists

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 89 posts
  • LocationAlabama UAS

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

Wish I had seen this back then I would have done it to bad this is not already done I love the battle tech universe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users