The Dead Seven Initiative

4 replies to this topic

#1 Wolves of Winter

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:16 PM

The "Trueborn" lord their positions over you, dictator drop commanders demanding control of every aspect of the way we make war. If you fail in your task, it was your failure as a mechwarrior that lost the battle, not the fragile ego of the commander and the foolish tactics that ego demands to feed itself.
We are freebirths, one and all.

No blood names, our mechs pulled from battlefields and reconditioned and repurposed, ammunition scavenged from the bones of the dead yet we are resolute. For as a freebirth we are truly free. And we fight as the jade falcon not because we must or we are bound by oaths and blood as the trueborn; we fight because in each of us beats the heart of a warrior of the clans, hardened by trials and hardships the high born cannot conceive. All are welcome in our fold.

I'm looking for a few newer players who are interested in joining a unit and learning and developing teamwork with familiar pilots. Both casual and competitive. No requirements really beyond don't be a ****. Looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield, happy hunting.
-Grimghast

#2 kesmai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationPirate's Bay

Posted 15 May 2015 - 04:43 AM

Good luck.

#3 blazing glory

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 14 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:18 AM

I'm not really new, but I'm still very much terrible at combat and my C-bill amount constantly remains at the same level, so yeah, I'm interested.

#4 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:48 AM

Warrior Grimghast, I aplaud your initiative and warrior spirit, and if thou was not of the green chickens, err.. sorry.. honorable Jade Falcons, I would encourage some of my own fold to consider joining.

However, the Blaidd pack, a star of similar repute and purpose in the greatest of the clans, Clan Wolf, has my aligeance, and thus, I cannot join.

I commend you on your immersive and motivational post, and hope to see much more such talk here.

Seyla!

#5 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 04 September 2015 - 05:50 PM

I am with a Clan unit but best of luck to you and your Clan Wolf compatriots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users