• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:53 AM

View PostJujuShinobi, on 03 September 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

This is literally 85% of my matches. I am the only one contributing immensely and everyone else on my team does jack for damage. I can't bring fun mechs like Panthers anymore because we will loose thank to the game expecting me to carry. Please PGI, this is getting old. I can't group queue because of obscenely long wait times and solo queue is basically "if you're Tier 1/2, you have to carry or gglocse loose"

Edit: To all those who say "1300 damage 1 kill? Get good", Hi guys, I'm gonna chase that Trebuchet who ran away from me in a 100 ton hulking assault that goes 55kph

Posted Image
I won't say get good, but, 1300 damage and one kill... I hope you had at least 5 Assists... :huh:

#162 Apnu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationMidWest

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:06 AM

View PostLugh, on 18 September 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

It's always from the guy that was out of position alone and did a whole 34 damage before dying too..

True, but sometimes that 34 damage is legit.

Like that time when you got a good firing line or murder ball rolling and 8 of your team turn to chase the squirrel. Suddenly losing 2/3 of your force, having not moved out of position, suddenly makes you out of position as the other 11 enemies push on you.

I see this stuff all the time lately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users