Improving The Mechbay-Varnas' Brainfarts

46 replies to this topic

#41 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:48 PM

And beyond that, the UI could use some further refinement....like a Smurfy style Armor thing, so we dont have to click 558 times to max armor on the Mauler.....or w/e.

#42 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:03 PM

Hey guys, there's a Town Hall coming up. Let's try to get Russ to talk at least a little bit about custom geometry, HUD,mech hangers and customization in general.

#43 Juodas Varnas

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,534 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:30 AM

View PostTheArisen, on 09 September 2015 - 09:03 PM, said:

Hey guys, there's a Town Hall coming up. Let's try to get Russ to talk at least a little bit about custom geometry, HUD,mech hangers and customization in general.

Well, i quickly skimmed through the TownHall, I don't think Russ said anything about it :(

Oh well, maybe next TownHall.
Posted Image

#44 Apnu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationMidWest

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:35 AM

View PostJuodas Varnas, on 05 September 2015 - 09:18 AM, said:

Posted Image

I like this. Especially the rotating mech. I agree with "Bombadil" @ NGNG, any time we see our mech, we should be able to spin it around and drool over how awesome it is.

Edited by Apnu, 11 September 2015 - 10:35 AM.

#45 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 27 September 2015 - 02:18 PM

Need this!

#46 CtrlAltWheee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 610 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

+1

Sell me custom hangars! With banners, changeable colors on stuff, technicians walking through.

Sell me a few! Yes for mc.

Mix and match interior hangar scene with exterior landscape. Hangar style 1, 2, 3 with a view to desert, blizzard, city, military base. It's a huge microtransaction opportunity.

Could be if you're in a faction, you see faction-correct mechs patrolling in the background or keeping watch from a hill in the distance.

A cool way to show off upcoming mechs for sale by having them walk in the background of your hangar scene. "Was that a kodiak that just walked by?"

#47 TheArisen

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,040 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 September 2015 - 10:45 PM

View PostCtrlAltWheee, on 27 September 2015 - 10:28 PM, said:

+1

Sell me custom hangars! With banners, changeable colors on stuff, technicians walking through.

Sell me a few! Yes for mc.

Mix and match interior hangar scene with exterior landscape. Hangar style 1, 2, 3 with a view to desert, blizzard, city, military base. It's a huge microtransaction opportunity.

Could be if you're in a faction, you see faction-correct mechs patrolling in the background or keeping watch from a hill in the distance.

A cool way to show off upcoming mechs for sale by having them walk in the background of your hangar scene. "Was that a kodiak that just walked by?"

This would be incredible but some parts would be too much for Pgi, sadly.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users