- - - - -

Arctic Cheetah Bundle - Ach-C Omnipods

2 replies to this topic

#1 Kamahl

Rookie

• The Nimble
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

This is probably a very specific question, and I'm not sure if this belongs here. Sorry if it doesnt. I did not yet buy a Mech pack so I dont really know how these work but heres my question :

If I buy the Hankyu Pack I get the ACH-Prime, ACH-A and ACH-B right? But If I want to build a Arctic Cheetah with ACH-C Omipods, will I be able to? I'm wondering since you cannot buy an ACH-C in any way right now (If I'm not mistaken), and buying ACH-C Omnipods would kinda bypass that, wouldnt it? I mean putting all the ACH-C Omipods on another ACH Chasssis kinda makes that Chassis a ACH-C as far as I know.
Will I be able to buy ACH-C Omnipods for my ACH's from the Hankyu Pack?
(A little side question: If I buy the Mauler a la carte, will I get 3 Maulers (all except 2P) 1 title + badge and a faction pack?)

Thanks ! And sorry again if this doesnt belong here!

#2 Bulletsponge0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:13 PM

you won't be able to purchase the -C omnipods until the arctic cheetah is released for c-bills

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 07 September 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostKamahl, on 07 September 2015 - 12:12 PM, said:

I mean putting all the ACH-C Omipods on another ACH Chasssis kinda makes that Chassis a ACH-C as far as I know.

The identity of the mech comes from the CT. Putting all C pods on an A CT is still an A, even though ti will be different than a stock A.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users