Jump to content

Loadout Details For 2015 Customer Appreciation Mechs


58 replies to this topic

#21 Boyka

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:25 AM

View PostNavid A1, on 11 September 2015 - 12:57 AM, said:

Hmm... That NVA-D is one sad sad nova.!

EXE-C too!


Not elited my novas yet but with this variant I can do 2x SSRM6 + 6x SPML, that's intrigue me :ph34r:

#22 WVAnonymous

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

But... but... I haven't finished mastering the Zeus, and then I've barely touched my Maulers and now I get 6 more mechs?

I was on track to get caught up before the Origins IIC came out, and now I'm behind again!

MOAR FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS, PLEASE!

#23 Reno Blade

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 3,409 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:51 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 10 September 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

hyped for the Nova D, it was something I wanted for a long time
hyped for cicada 3F, I just mentioned it a few days ago as well.
hyped for the zeus 9S2, I was going to stock+ it on the other variants until now
hyped for the Wolverine 7D I guess, I got no wolverines but I may get into them now I guess, also IS masc.
hyped for executioner C, it's ballistic hardpoint makes the executioner able to run duel UAC 20, on a 95 ton mech with MASC and twin UAC 20's you will bring lots of pain.

I qualify for all. so I am very happy.

I'm not sure you want/have the tonnage of dual 20s on the Exe.
You only have something like 28 tons (if you strip one arm) which is less than on a Cauldron born, that also needs to watch for ammo (especially if you want extra lasers for backup).
You can already use 2 Gauss (no dual UAC20, cause of the space, but its the same tonnage) like this:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...6fecb58070447a9

for ballistics you can go 3x UAC5 and 7t ammo, which can work already on the Prime:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...08895c48c66d773

Edited by Reno Blade, 11 September 2015 - 09:03 AM.


#24 Nathan Foxbane

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:51 PM

I have one insignificant question concerning the reward Zeus: Y U NO 6Y PGI?

Note: I think the 6S2 9S2 is a fine PGI made design and I have no real complaint, I am merely curious. And may have an obsession with Binary Laser Cannons.

Edited by Nathan Foxbane, 13 September 2015 - 09:38 AM.


#25 PraetorGix

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 577 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:34 PM

I don't understand why some say that nova, WHICH BRINGS ANOTHER MISSILE POD to the game is a bad thing. Plus, is a gift, so, there .

#26 Nightshade24

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,969 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:28 PM

View PostReno Blade, on 11 September 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

I'm not sure you want/have the tonnage of dual 20s on the Exe.
You only have something like 28 tons (if you strip one arm) which is less than on a Cauldron born, that also needs to watch for ammo (especially if you want extra lasers for backup).
You can already use 2 Gauss (no dual UAC20, cause of the space, but its the same tonnage) like this:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...6fecb58070447a9

for ballistics you can go 3x UAC5 and 7t ammo, which can work already on the Prime:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...08895c48c66d773

View PostReno Blade, on 11 September 2015 - 08:51 AM, said:

I'm not sure you want/have the tonnage of dual 20s on the Exe.
You only have something like 28 tons (if you strip one arm) which is less than on a Cauldron born, that also needs to watch for ammo (especially if you want extra lasers for backup).
You can already use 2 Gauss (no dual UAC20, cause of the space, but its the same tonnage) like this:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...6fecb58070447a9

for ballistics you can go 3x UAC5 and 7t ammo, which can work already on the Prime:
http://mwo.smurfy-ne...08895c48c66d773

the same way you fit 4 UAC 20 on a direwolf.

#27 Smoked

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 318 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:40 PM

Nova sells for just over 3M c-bills I think. That's a decent bonus for not really doing anything.

#28 TheLuc

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 746 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 03:17 AM

So this time can we sell those Mechs they give ?

Unable to play with a Cicada with that none stop buzzing noise it has

#29 Danielio97

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 57 posts
  • LocationKráľovce, Slovakia

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:11 AM

View PostNathan Foxbane, on 11 September 2015 - 12:51 PM, said:

I have one insignificant question concerning the reward Zeus: Y U NO 6Y PGI?

Note: I think the 6S2 is a fine PGI made design and I have no real complaint, I am merely curious. And may have an obsession with Binary Laser Cannons.


They are giving us 9S2, not 6S2. 9S2 exists in the universe, PGI has not created it. And yeah, 6Y would be nice, I wanted it since they announced Resistance 1, Blazer would be cool, could do so many things...

#30 Juodas Varnas

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scarecrow
  • The Scarecrow
  • 7,532 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:17 AM

I don't care about loadouts, i want pictures of how they look! :angry:

I'm vain and i only care 'bout aesthetics (ffs, i run Quickdraws, just because i love how goofy they look. I'd love them more if they looked more like the awesome concept art, but beggars can't be choosers)

Edited by Juodas Varnas, 13 September 2015 - 03:18 AM.


#31 Nathan Foxbane

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

View PostDanielio97, on 13 September 2015 - 03:11 AM, said:


They are giving us 9S2, not 6S2. 9S2 exists in the universe, PGI has not created it. And yeah, 6Y would be nice, I wanted it since they announced Resistance 1, Blazer would be cool, could do so many things...

So they are, my bad. Fixed.

#32 Rogue Jedi

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 13 September 2015 - 10:19 AM

View PostSmoked, on 11 September 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

Nova sells for just over 3M c-bills I think. That's a decent bonus for not really doing anything.

View PostTheLuc, on 12 September 2015 - 03:17 AM, said:

So this time can we sell those Mechs they give ?

highly unlikely
PGI did not allow you to sell reward Mechs last year, apparently that policy which also applies to the special variant from pre-order packs was apparently introduced after some Founders sold off an (F) variant then complained when they realized they could not re-buy the special variant (no I was not one of them)

Edited by Rogue Jedi, 13 September 2015 - 10:26 AM.


#33 Far Echo

    Member

  • PipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 03:08 PM

Yeah love the Zeus but would of loved the Prototype ZEU-6Y with the high mount energy :wub: mmmmmmmm
Posted Image

P.S

I'd buy the Zeus ZEU-6Yas a Hero mech

#34 Desintegrator

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:46 AM

The Cicada will be nice !
But the Executioner !?

Oh no...nobody will play that build !
So switch those omnipods fast.

#35 Nightshade24

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,969 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 20 September 2015 - 07:47 PM

View PostDesintegrator, on 14 September 2015 - 04:46 AM, said:

The Cicada will be nice !
But the Executioner !?

Oh no...nobody will play that build !
So switch those omnipods fast.

Even though I can easily see people stock+'ing it including me.

The C arm for the ballistic is a huge bonus.

#36 Twilight Fenrir

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:17 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 10 September 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

hyp
hyped for executioner C, it's ballistic hardpoint makes the executioner able to run duel UAC 20, on a 95 ton mech with MASC and twin UAC 20's you will bring lots of pain.

I qualify for all. so I am very happy.

And no ammo to feed them :P I lost my notes... But IIRC the Koala has 26 free tons. 12 tons each for the ACs, and you wind up with 2 tons for ammo... That's 14 shots...

#37 Nightshade24

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,969 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 21 September 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:

And no ammo to feed them :P I lost my notes... But IIRC the Koala has 26 free tons. 12 tons each for the ACs, and you wind up with 2 tons for ammo... That's 14 shots...

Dispite the fact it can still do more damage then most light mechs in a much shorter time with said 14 shots- the thing is that pod space is not a limit as you can do more then just remove equipment such as ams/ weapons/ etc.

#38 Twilight Fenrir

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

View PostNightshade24, on 21 September 2015 - 06:18 PM, said:

Dispite the fact it can still do more damage then most light mechs in a much shorter time with said 14 shots- the thing is that pod space is not a limit as you can do more then just remove equipment such as ams/ weapons/ etc.

Oh, I agree. I'm looking forward to my new Koala, and especially my new Nova. Just gotta be realistic on the Koala though. It's a fine mech, but a ballistic platform it is not.

The Cicada is going to be the IS Shadowcat. Actually, it will jump BETTER than the Shadowcat, which is kind of terrifying, and sounds fun :P Don't care much about the Zeus and the Wolverine... But I am glad I get them n.n Who knows, they might surprise me!

#39 Nightshade24

    Member

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,969 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:54 PM

View PostTwilight Fenrir, on 22 September 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

Oh, I agree. I'm looking forward to my new Koala, and especially my new Nova. Just gotta be realistic on the Koala though. It's a fine mech, but a ballistic platform it is not.

The Cicada is going to be the IS Shadowcat. Actually, it will jump BETTER than the Shadowcat, which is kind of terrifying, and sounds fun :P Don't care much about the Zeus and the Wolverine... But I am glad I get them n.n Who knows, they might surprise me!

Dude, the Cicada jumps 120 meters (rounded down), it jumps higher then the arctic cheetah, mist lynx, raven, jenner, wolverine, shadowcat, summoner, and the spider.

However an identical parrelel it is not- can't use gauss realistically or on that build, got no ballistics for the JJ variant and only energy- 4 energy, most people seems to play it with 2 er large lasers or 4 medium pulse, both not the most common build for a shadowcat but however there are 2 large pulse builds I must admit.

#40 samadhiVOID

    Member

  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:43 PM

Is there any chance that the wolverine will have its hand and lower arm actuators removed so it can run dual UACs?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users