308 replies to this topic

#81 Brynstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:54 PM

View PostTripnFall, on 03 August 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

This IS Oiler but had to change my name.... someone snatched it from me LOL

Same here - had to go with Brynstar instead!

#82 TripnFall

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

Guys... Please invite me when you get into the game. Would love to get some training in :P

#83 Pharcyide

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

Hey Brynstar! I saw you online and tried to contact you but I'm not sure how to message someone in game. I have vent setup, just need some login info. I'll be playing tonight and this weekend. Hope to see you guys in game!

If you haven't already, feel free to add me. Would love to get in some drops with you guys!

Edited by Pharcyide, 03 August 2012 - 04:02 PM.

#84 Pharcyide

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:12 PM

Hey Rot, if you see this anytime soon, I'll try and group us up right now. Not sure how this works but i'll give it a shot :P

#85 Wild Hog

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 145 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

View PostTripnFall, on 03 August 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

I'm here and ready to start it up LOL

This IS Oiler but had to change my name.... someone snatched it from me LOL

Well man I just wanna say hi, there's still a few of the old crowd hanging around in AD, so if you wanna drop in and say hi, I'll tell the admins to let you in the forum, just as i did for Elf. Old friendships cross House boundaries in my book.

#86 Pipx

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationSurprise,AZ

Posted 03 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

i would be interested in joing yall if at all possible maybe. havent played mechwarrior in a long time. this seems like its gonna be a fun game to play and would love decent players to be associated with and will fill out an app or whatever it takes to join you. just let me know

#87 TripnFall

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:23 AM

WildHog... how goes it brother? I'll try and make it over that way and say hello soon. I got in last night but I think my Video Card isn't going to do the trick. Still trying to figure out how to message in game and form up groups etc... but feels great to see so many old friends.

#88 TripnFall

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 August 2012 - 09:50 AM

Are we going to go to some type of chat program for communications, since there doesn't seems to be chat in lobbies for MWO. Any good suggestions? By the way the son stopped over and I will be getting better hardware soon, but for now it's a great excuse for my lame play ;)

#89 FunkyLilElf

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Teamspeak is the best option. There is a free one run by PGI that we can use (find the info on the Beta forums), or I run my own TS server once we all get up and running.

Elf

#90 TimTheEnchantor

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:56 AM

I have a mumble server. But it's very limited.

Edited by TimTheEnchantor, 04 August 2012 - 12:19 PM.

#91 TripnFall

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Let me know when you guys decide what will work best. A lobby without chat is like pancakes without Mrs. Butterworths :P

#92 Hohokam

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:09 PM

You may want to look at DolbyAxon.

#93 Hohokam

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Welcome aboard StickEGreen.

#94 StickEGreen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

Thank you! I look forward to playing with you guys.

#95 KamikazeRMA

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

~S~

Hey there Hoho.... Been a long time... Loved reading the history from back in the day. I remember those days well. Actually brought a tear to my eye. I started thinkin bout Suzi Uzi, Tank and all those guys, Moni would of loved this. Glad to see the Rats are still doing what they do best.

#96 StickEGreen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • LocationCentral Ohio

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:55 PM

Posted a link to a unit sig .psd in our on the general board of our site forums (in the uniform thread) for any DR to use. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you aren't able to edit .psd files for whatever reason I can do the text for your name or for the other OotS units.

Edited by StickEGreen, 06 August 2012 - 02:21 AM.

#97 Brynstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

@Phar - Sorry about the up and down all weekend. I had a TON of trouble with connection all weekend, and it was damn frustrating. Whenever I would get out of a match, I would hang at the lab for a minute or two, then dump out to log-in, then I wouldn't be able to log in, and my friends would claim they still saw me online... then my mechs wouldn't load, then they didn't have engines and weapons, then they vanished completely, and on and on....

I did manage to drop on in a game with you once, though! Too bad I got DC'ed shortly afterward. :)

Last night, I couldn't log in at all for a while, and when i finally did, it was mad unstable and then everything went down for good, so i hit the sack.

Hopefully I get better results going forward!

Also, my friend Vahra was trying to comminicate with you, and he somehow blocked you by accident and the software won't take his unblock command! I think he submitted a ticket about it.

And welcome StickE!

Edited by Brynstar, 06 August 2012 - 05:18 AM.

#98 Hohokam

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationTucson AZ

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

Good to see you back Kamikaze. :)

#99 Brynstar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:23 AM

Tucson, Hoho? I lived there from 1971-1989! Moved around quite a bit while I was there, living over near Grant and Alvernon when I went to grade school, then over at 29th and Swan while I was in high school (Rincon), and then I moved south to a small town called Amado (just South of Green Valley) for a short while before venturing off on my own, ending up in Boston!

#100 Pharcyide

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 37 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:24 PM

View PostBrynstar, on 06 August 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

@Phar - Sorry about the up and down all weekend. I had a TON of trouble with connection all weekend, and it was damn frustrating. Whenever I would get out of a match, I would hang at the lab for a minute or two, then dump out to log-in, then I wouldn't be able to log in, and my friends would claim they still saw me online... then my mechs wouldn't load, then they didn't have engines and weapons, then they vanished completely, and on and on....

I did manage to drop on in a game with you once, though! Too bad I got DC'ed shortly afterward. ;)

Last night, I couldn't log in at all for a while, and when i finally did, it was mad unstable and then everything went down for good, so i hit the sack.

Hopefully I get better results going forward!

Also, my friend Vahra was trying to comminicate with you, and he somehow blocked you by accident and the software won't take his unblock command! I think he submitted a ticket about it.

And welcome StickE!

No worries! I know the game is still very unstable and a lot of people are still having issues. If I see an invite from Vahra, I'll make sure to accept.

Welcome aboard StickE. Good to have ya in the family!

If anyone else sees me online, drop me a line. I'm always looking to group up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users