2nd line Clan galaxy/Cluster

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gamedor

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

Im not sure if this has been raised before, but rather then the clans Front line (omni mechs) beaing brought into MWO. That die hard claners be given the chance to represent there favourate clans in there 2nd and 3rd line clan battlmechs ie Simialiar Tech as to that possesed by the IS.

I know that in the Fluff the claners did out fit there garrison/free born line mehwarriors (2nd line units) with inferior outdated mechs.

I understand that his may be upseting to some , but i would think this is a fair compromise with Claners still geting to represent themselves but without the superior Omni mech tech.

An example of this would be Wolfs Dragoons, sent to IS is what the early part of the centuary with tech closely resembling what was in existance nearly 40 years on.

Regards

Gamedor

P.S I am not trying to troll here, just an honest attempt at idea to get the claners the representation I belive that they deserve in this game and apoligies for spelling.

#2 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

Garrison clusters rarely have contact with Inner Sphere forces.

#3 JHare

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

After the invasion, my understanding was the the garrison forces moved in for most of the worlds. While the very edge of the Clan invasion corridor was the frontline galaxies. So unless it is some weird case where a frontline pilot uses a second line machine, I don't expect to see them for a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users