Tier List/rankings

3 replies to this topic

#1 AUssenseiter

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

hi,
im not really new here, but not very often here in the forum so sorry for the case this question is stupid or been asked a lot of times recently:

I just read about a vote for a ranking system which puts a player in 1 of 5 possible tiers. And something about the tier number beeing showed in the game? Just asking because the thread ended at September, 2nd and i didnt find any other continue

And still i cant see any ranking number in the game, not in my stats and not on other players nickname. So did i miss anything? Or will this thing be cancelled?

THx and greetings from germany

#2 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

It's not a stupid question. In fact, there are no stupid questions here buddy.

The tier ranks will not be showing right away. I don't remember when they will be implemented (maybe the 22nd?)

#3 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:29 PM

View PostAUssenseiter, on 11 September 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

hi,
im not really new here, but not very often here in the forum so sorry for the case this question is stupid or been asked a lot of times recently:

I just read about a vote for a ranking system which puts a player in 1 of 5 possible tiers. And something about the tier number beeing showed in the game? Just asking because the thread ended at September, 2nd and i didnt find any other continue

And still i cant see any ranking number in the game, not in my stats and not on other players nickname. So did i miss anything? Or will this thing be cancelled?

THx and greetings from germany

The Player Skill Rating (PSR) was implemented a few patches ago, this is used to create matches with players who in theory are of close skill levels. It replaced the elo system that was used previously. The poll was to determine if the PSR ratings are displayed to everyone or just to the player's themselves.
Here is the poll:
http://mwomercs.com/...ill-rating-psr/

The rating will be displayed in the mech lab or home screen in the patch for the 22nd. The results of the poll will probably be put in place with a later patch.

#4 AUssenseiter

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

ah ok thx

ah ok thx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users