#1 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:56 AM

Posted Image

The chosen quirks seem to be ok in comparison to eahc other. so a matter of choice.

However strange seems to be, when A head is -1 Acquisition delay and B head is +2 Redemption Time. one Retention equals 0,5 Aquision. thats fine by the C hawk being in line.

However, the Prime head and S head seem to be a bit strange. They Scan time for long range is is rather irrelevant, on those ranges the retention time is mostlikely relevant for lrm usage. But NVA only has low numbers of M hardpoints. also when using M's the scantime is rather irrelevant.
Also, thsi makes no sense being the S head, since the S Nva is by default the one with 6 CMPL: So this long raneg quirk ther emakes no sense.

the NVA B and A are the once for long ranges, they probably should have those quirks instead.

So NVA S quirks should go to the NVA A

And NVA PRIME? I don't know where your "long range" for scanning is supposed to be, but the NVA prime is 12 CERML, so when these lasers fall into "LONG" range its fine, othrwise it would be better to give those 40% to the mid range scantime. Don't forgte that even witht he CERML, the game iften happens more at mid and short ranges, which will mostly make the S head a better choice. especially when it will anyways be hard/imopossible to stay on a location at longrange. So knowing the location that tiny bit faster will not help much.

NVA B? I don't know, but the B default config is a Ballistic and a LRG Pulselaser. In this setup the B head makes no sense.

So tbh, If I would use the NVA C with LRMs I would with the currents heads either use the A B or C one. And when plaing a NVA B I would either go PRIME or S head, but the B makes the least sense.

lookign forward to see what others think about the heads.

#2 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:41 AM

A-Head master race. Gotta lower that acquisition time.

Heads seem to be in an okay place, my concern is that all of the negative quirks on other components are going to stress new players out. The PvE Tutorial is also going to need to explain target acquisition delay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users